ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙

(2018)

Sana was walking the halls of JYP, attempting to find Serenity, to congratulate the girl on her debut. She had texted the girl, and congratualted her with the rest of TWICE, but rarely seen the girl in the past couple months and wanted to catch up with her.

Chan had said the girl had gone to her private practice room and hadn't been back in a really long time, so Sana had gone out and picked up some of the girl's favourite foods on the way to JYP, and was currently reading the door numbers trying to find Serenity's.

She found the room eventually. She didn't hear any music playing from the room, so she assumed Serenity was taking a break. She knocked on the door.

"Serenity! It's Sana, I have food and I wanted to catch up with you!" Sana said in Japanese.

When she heard no response she assumed the girl was taking a nap, probably a well needed one so she entered the room planning on just waiting it out till the younger girl woke up. She could always just use the microwave to reheat the food.

But she didn't expect to see Serenity sprawled on the practice room floor. The girl looked like she had collapsed while dancing, judging on the weird placement of her limbs.

Sana placed the food down on the table next to Serenity's phone, which was upright and displayed various texts.

Christian Bangnaldo 💙 1 hour ago

Hey baby are you gonna come back to the dorms soon? You've been there all day.

Christian Bangnaldo 💙 50 min ago

Sana's coming by with food to your practice room, could you come home after you catch up with her?

Dancing Baby 40 min ago

Serenity noona?

Christian Bangnaldo 💙 37 min ago

Serenity, can you respond?

God of Un-Holyness 35 min ago

Chan said you weren't responding to any of their texts, is everything okay?

Junnie 💙 30 min ago

Jiaozi are you okay? Woojin hyung just texted me that you weren't responding to anyone's texts.

Adult Son 27 min ago

Sweetie are you doing okay? Cheng Xiao just texted me and said that you weren't responding to anyone.

Father Material 20 min ago

Serenity are you okay? Jackson just texted me that you weren't responding to anyone's texts.

Normally Sana would have made fun of the younger girl for the nicknames the girl was being called, but the franticness of the texts made her worried.

Walking over to the younger girl, she lightly shook the girl.

No response.

Sana reached and brushed the girls hair out of her face. Serenity's face was pale and drained. Sana put her hand against Serenity's forehead and yanked it back feeling the burning heat.

She fished out her phone from her pocket and quickly dialed Chan. He picked up at the 2 ring.

"Sana? Are you with Serenity?" Chan said quickly into the phone.

"Yes but there is a problem. She collapsed on the practice room floor by the looks of it and she's burning up." Sana said, brushing the remaining hair out of Serenity's face.