𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦

outfit of the chapter

july 2019

"Hello! I'm Serenity Zu and today I will be answering 30 questions in three minutes!" Serenity said, waving at the camera.

"I am a member of the kpop group Stray Kids and I just released my first solo album called Dreaming, with my title track 'Without Me' that just hit #1 on the Billboard Chart!" Serenity said, smiling.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?

"I was in hair and makeup, face timing my member Seungmin."

2. Bad Habits?

"Fidgeting and texting at odd hours."

3. Do you have pets?

"Yes! I have a munchkin cat named Yang, he is three years old." Serenity said gushing over her son. "I have had two other cats but they passed away."

4. Can you drive?

"I can. I got my licence this year, but no one trusts me driving them."

5. Last person you hugged?

"A very sweet fan, their name was Arielle and they gave me a beautiful card." Serenity said, blowing a kiss.

6. What is your Zodiac Sign?

"Cancer baby!"

7. Something you miss?

"My members."

8. Somewhere you like to visit?

"Greenland."

9. Do you like your name?

"I like my English and Chinese Names, I don't like my korean name." Serenity said.

10. What type of phone do you have?

"An iPhone XR."

11. How long does it take you get to ready?

"At the most 45 minutes. Mostly I just have to eat, get dressed, and get all of the members out of doors. I get my makeup and actual outfit done before my schedules."

12. First thing you do when you wake up?

"Washroom."

13. Boba order?

"Taro Bubble Tea with double tapioca."

14. Morning or night showers?

"Night."

15. Celebrity Crush?

"Uh, Jamie Campbell Bower? I like his hair and we're the same age."

16. How many languges do you speak?

"5 fluent, 2 semi-fluent."

17. Last thing you ate?

"A bag of dried squid."

18. Coffee or Tea?

"Tea. I drink tea that has caffiene in it so I get the same effect, but I do the love the flavour of coffee."

19. What is your accent?

"I first learned in English in Montreal, Canada. Then I completed my general learning of it in Australia. So my accent when I'm speaking English is a cross between French-Canadian and Australian."

20. If you were stranded on an island and you could only bring three things what would they be?

"Uh, Chris, as many gallons of clean water possible, and a survival kit."

21. What's your best pickup line?

"Uh, hi?"

22. Who is the worst person you know to be a roommate?

"Justine. She is so, so messy." Serenity quickly answered, laughing slightly.

23. Would you date a fan?

"No." Serenity said, frantically shaking her head.

24. What's your phone screen wallpaper?

"My group! It's a fan edit that I found on tumblr." Serenity said showing the pastel edit.

25. Do you want to move out?

"Of which dorm? The answer is no. I don't like being completely alone."

26. What language do you dream in?

"Mandarin."

27. Favourite StrayKids member?

"That's rude. Probably Chris since I've known him the longest." Serenity said. "Felix and Hyunjin are probably going to tackle me when I get home."

28. If you could only eat one cuisine for the rest of your life what would it be?

"Japanese. Without a doubt."

29. What's an ideal first date?

"Uh, botanical garden?"

30. If you woke up in the body of a StrayKids member what would you do?

"Cry." Serenity said, laughing.

"Thank you for watching, and thank you to Buzzfeed for having me. Check out my new album and Straykids!" Serenity cutely waved at the camera.