𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

Outfit of the chapter

"So you want me to pretend you are with me at the studio so you can go on a date with Jungwoo?" Jeni asked over the phone

"Yeah. Since everyone knows not to disturb you when you are working, and my members have learned not to interrupt me when I'm drawing." Serenity said as she applied mascara.

"Fine. I don't see why you can't tell your members at least." Jeni suggested.

"I'm just not sure how they'd react. The younger members are pretty protective of me, seeing as Hyunjin and Felix still fight over who gets to sit next to me on movie nights." Serenity said.

"Fine. But you have to tell your members before the 3rd date." Jeni said.

"Deal."

"And if the the cover blows you have to explain it to your members."

"Got it."

"Have fun on your date and don't get pregnant."

Serenity laughed into the phone.

"Sure thing unnie."

As Serenity did a double check of her outfit, she grabbed her backpack before exiting her room.

Lucky for her, she was at the Heartbreaker dorm so she didn't have to worry about her members stopping or stalling her.

As she got in the elevator, she fished out her phone

Serenity

I'm just getting to my car,
see you soon

Jungwoo 🥰

Okay! I'm about 5 minutes away from the café

Serenity

Cool! I'll be in there in about 15.
Hopefully traffic isn't too bad.

Jungwoo 🥰

See you soon

Serenity smiled to herself before getting into her car and pulling out of the parking garage.

As she was nearing the café Jungwoo had asked her too, Serenity's phone rang.

Stopping at the red light, she answered amd put it on speaker phone. (Don't drive distracted kids)

"Hello?" Serenity asked.

"Serenity, it's Chan, I was wondering if you wanted to grab lunch since you've probably been drawing all morning."

Wincing slightly at lying to Chan, Serenity answered back.

"Sorry, I'm working on something with Jeni right now. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Oh. Wait, why do I here road noise?"

"Jeni and I are out getting food. Jeni had the same idea as you."

"Oh. Okay. See you at practice tomorrow." Serenity said.

Pulling into a parking spot, she parked before spotting Jungwoo and waving at him.

"You ready for our date?" Jungwoo asked as Serenity came up.

"Of course."