𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑚

pillow

They were doing a VLive and from the beginning, Hyunjin was curled up next to serenity, his head on her shoulder.

It was fine, then Jisung decided to occupy her other shoulder. Serenity sighed before wrapping an arm around his shoulder and playing with his air.

"Serenity are you good?" Chan asked from the other side of the frame.

"I feel like-"

Felix then sprawled across Hyunjin and was laying his head in Serenity's lap.

Serenity deadpanned and sighed.

"I feel like I'm a pillow."

The others burst into laughter, and Hyunjin and Jisung just squished themselves closer into Serenity.

———

hiding

"Where's Serenity noona?" Changbin asked, coming into Chan and Felix's VLive

"Why?" Chan asked.

"I want to cuddle with her!"

"She's hiding from you because she wants to sleep." Felix said.

Changbin pouted before running out of the room. Chan and Felix laughed, before going back to them talking.

Ten minutes later, Serenity burst into the room.

"Can I stay here? I need to take a nap and Changbin is chasing me." Serenity said, her signature mixed up accent slipping through in her frantic English.

Chan laughed, nodding. He opened his arms, and Serenity moved onto his chair. She was laying across his lap, her legs dangling off one of the armrests. Chan quickly moved his arms around her waist, and gently moved Serenity's head into the crook of his neck.

Serenity relaxed, and was asleep in minutes.

"Serenity noona's a heavy sleeper, so she won't wake up guys." Felix said, responding the fans who were worried about her waking up.

The door burst open and Changbin burst in.

"Noona!" Changbin loudly said, bursting into the room.

Chan looked over.

"She's asleep. Go cuddle Hyunjin or Jeongin."

Changbin pouted before leaving the room.

———

late nights

Serenity entered the dorm, exhausted. She found the other members arguing over what to order and what movie to watch.

Sighing, she entered the kitchen and quickly started making a large pot of jjangmayeon. 15 minutes later, she walked into the living room.

"There's jjangmayeon in the kitchen for dinner." She said before walking down the hall towards to her, Chan, and Changbin's room. She found Chan sitting on his bunk, and he looked when she closed the door behind her.

"Long day?" Chan asked.

Serenity nodded, putting her bag away and going to climb up to her bunk.

"Come here. You look like you need a hug." Chan said.

Serenity tiredly walked over and collapsed into Chan's arms, letting out a long sigh as she got comfortable. Needless to say, she fell asleep quickly in Chan's embrace.

———

lunch date

"Jeongin I need to go." Serenity said, trying to remove the makane's arms from her waist.

"Do you really have to go noona?" Jeongin asked pouting.

"Yes. We can cuddle later but I have somewhere to go." Serenity said.

"But why are you going on a date? You have us." Jeongin stated.

"Jeongin I'm 20. I'll always love you guys but I need time on my own. Dating is apart of adulthood." Serenity said, finally removing Jeongin from her.

"But I'll always be your baby right?"

"Yes."

"Don't be to touchy."

"Jeongin."

"Sorry."