𝑐𝑎𝑓𝑒

Serenity yawned as she stirred awake. Remembering that she was currently at the NCT 127 dorm, as Jui wanted to spend a night away from the Heartbreaker dorm, since they didn't have a schedule until noon. Serenity had accompanied her, on the wishes of WayV.

Rolling side ways, she found herself lying on the floor of Jui and Ten's room. She sat up and looked over to Jui before stifling a laugh at her sleeping face.

She shook Jui lightly (after taking some blackmail photos of course) and the said younger girl woke up immediately.

"Morning unnie." Jui said, combing the raven locks out of her hair.

"Morning Jui. I'm gonna go use the washroom and change." Serenity said, grabbing the clothes from the bag next to her and sitting up.

"Go ahead, I'm gonna change in here."

Serenity pulled her black hair into a ponytail and quickly changed into the outfit she had grabbed.

Pulling her ever growing black hair into a messy bun, she walked into the kitchen to be greeted by Yangyang

"Serenity! I haven't seen you in ages! Omg your hair!" YangYang said before hugging the girl tightly and squealing.

"How was China?" Serenity said, smiling as she walked towards the kitchen.

"Fantastic. Sometime, you are coming with us to China." YangYang said, as Serenity went to grab some breakfast.

"Aww damm there's nothing but chips." Serenity said.

"Yeah Kun's out grocery shopping." Jui said.

"Wanna go to one of cafés nearby? They shouldn't be too crowded because it's a Wednesday." Serenity suggested.

"Sure. But we are going to need to get someone to drive us since neither of us can drive." Jui said.

"Has anyone not had breakfast yet?" Jui said, turning to YangYang.

"Yeah. Jungwoo. He's in his room." YangYang said before throwing himself onto the couch and pullling out his phone.

"I'll go get him. You should pack up since we have a group meeting later.  If you don't mind can you grab my stuff as well?" Jui said.

"Sure. No problem." Serenity said before smiling and walking back to the room.

"Jungwoo oppa?" Jui said, knocking on the door.

"Come in."

"What is it?" Jungwoo asked.

"I'm going out for breakfast at a nearby cafe for breakfast with Serenity and we need someone to drive us. Can you drive us there?" Jui said, cursing herself as she saw Jungwoo's eyes light up again at the mention of Serenity.

She was in a tough spot. Even though her love life was a rollercoaster, she knew that Serenity wasn't going to have it easy either.

She knew of Jungwoo's crush on Serenity, Jungwoo has head over heels after the first time he met her when Woojin visited SM. She personally thought they'd be cute as hell, but another side of her was pulling back.

Chan and Serenity had a very very strong connection, and they didn't shy away from being touchy and loving even in front of fans. 95% of Stays ship SerSteph, and Jui had accidentally walked into Chan's studio while she was looking for Yuhi, and overheard something she shouldn't have.

- early 2018 -

Jui wandered around, trying to find Day6's studio so she could meet up with Yuhi and hang out with her before NCT 2018 became a thing.

Remembering that Yuhi said that the studio a sleek white door, she opened the first one she found to find Chan venting to Woojin.

"I don't know what to do without Serenity. I love her goddammit."

Chan and Woojin's heads snapped up to see Jui standing there rather shocked and embrassed.

"Sorry wrong room!" Jui said before going to close the door.

"Wait!" Chan said.

Crap.

"Jui I know I don't know you very well but please do not tell anyone else know about this. Serenity can't find out."

- present time -

"Yeah I'll be ready in a minute." Jungwoo said, smiling brightly as Jui left the room.

And so, even though Jui was hungry, she could not properly enjoy the company or her meal as she watched the close friends hit it off.

Realizing that it was not her decision that mattered on this subject, she decided to not interfere with anything and just let Serenity choose.

Sure Jui was bad with love, but she never had to deal with two people loving her at once. She could barely get one person to love her for who she was.

"Serenity, it's 11:30, we should head to SM." Jui said, finishing the last of her coffee and grabbing the box with muffins and other backed goods Serenity had bought for the meeting.

"I'll drive you." Jungwoo stated, not keeping his eyes off of Serenity.

Meanwhile, Serenity was trying hard to keep a calm composure. Jungwoo made her feel something. Made her feel better than when she was with Jinwoo. She didn't want to call it love, but she was happy with whatever was going on with her.

Smiling to herself before getting into the car.

She hummed along to the music that played throughout the vehicle as Jui and Jungwoo sang softly to the music.

They pulled up and Jui got out of car quickly, but Jungwoo turned around to face Serenity.

"Hey before you go. I-I was wondering if I could have your number? To keep in contact." Jungwoo said.

"Yes. I mean. Umm, sure." Serenity said as Jungwoo handed her his phone.

Quickly typing in her number, she wrote her name in the contact before smiling and grabbing her backpack.

"Thanks for the ride." Serenity said.

"My pleasure." Jungwoo said as Serenity got out, shooting him another smile before he drove of.

Serenity and Jungwoo both departed, happy as can be with sickly smiles on their faces.

Serenity was happy again.