𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛

What started out as a random message in the group chat, became a absolutely chaotic vlive.

All nine members were sprawled across the living room with Chan's phone on a tripod in front of the tv. Serenity was near the end of the couch, with Felix clinging to her waist, while she just ran her fingers through his hair.

"Hello everyone! We decided to a group VLive today and play some karaoke!" Chan said, waving at the screen.

"Who should go first?" Minho asked.

"STAYs who should go first?" Jisung asked.

The comments flooded in, Serenity looked down at her phone, which Felix was holding to read comments.

"I saw people saying they wanted Serenity to do a duet with someone!" Jeongin said, looking up from his phone. The members looked over at Serenity, who just shrugged.

She patted Felix's head, and he reluctantly let go of her while she stood up and walked over. Minho passed her his phone which was connected to the karaoke machine they borrowed from Haji.

"Hey Chris wanna sing How You Like That?" Serenity turned around, looking over at their leader.

Chan smiled as Seungmin finally figured out how to connect the mics, walking over.

my otp is back and better

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

"You want to take Lisa, Haji, and Jisoo unnie's parts?" Serenity asked as they booted the song up.

Chan nodded as the music started.

"Blackpink in your area." Chan started.

Serenity continued calmly, and they both sang normal until the chorus. Serenity started doing the choreography badly, as the rest of members started violently dancing in the background.

Chan could get barely through Lisa's rap because of giggles and Serenity kept with her unusual but funny antics.

"LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE!" Serenity and Chan both screamed before dancing randomly.

my parents

i've never serenity so free before, it's cute

"Bring out your boss bitch! BLACKPINK"

For the remainder of the song Serenity was violently whipping her hair while the other members jammed in the background.

Serenity giggled as the song came to an end, composing her self and handing the mic to Jeongin. She plopped down on the couch, and Chan took a seat next to her.

"Good job." Chan whispered to her. Serenity smiled back at Chan, before leaning over.

"Did I ever tell you that you look really good when you're singing and goofing off?" Serenity said, causing Chan to shyly smile. He covered his blushing face.

"Stop." Chan said as Serenity teasingly poked his hands.

"Hey lovebirds, we've got a song to vibe with." Minho called, bursting the two out of their little bubble.

Serenity laughed, laying her head on Chan's shoulder as Seungmin and Jisung started singing Day6's Congratulations.

Eventually everyone had gone in duets, and they were looking at comments on what to sing next.

jisung should sing why so lonely

something in english!!!

cover one of serenity's songs!

Eventually Seungmin decided to cover Serenity's most recent song, Lush Life. Serenity smiled in adoration as she watched Seungmin start our shyly singing before getting more confident.

omg serenity looks like a proud mom

so cute 💕

seungmin out here stealing hearts

As the others went, Serenity scrolled through comments.

"Serenity, it's your turn." Hyunjin called from the other end of the couch.

Serenity looked up confused.

"But I didn't pick a song?" Serenity said.

"I did." Minho said, grinning mischievously smiling at his roommate.

Serenity walked over as Changbin handed her the mic. Then the music started and Serenity paled.

She looked at Minho, mouthing, "I am going to kill you."

The music started, and Serenity mentally prepared to sing the song.

omg the queen is gonna sing tears

bet she's gonna flop

lemme just screen record this so i can be blessed every day

As the notes progressed, the others got up and started dancing and cheering loudly.

The high note came, and Serenity killed it, to which Felix cheered loudly, nearly tackling her over with a hug. She sang the rest of the song with Felix once again clinging to her waist.

"I am never doing that again." Serenity said as she flopped onto the couch.

"Well you did great." Chan said, giving her a quick side-hug.

"Thank you." Serenity said, relaxing against Chan.

I got the idea for this chapter while bopping to HYLT, and I think it turned out okay?