𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒!

Serenity woke up one morning.

Well, not just one morning, in fact it was quite special.

Right next to her, Seungmin was cuddled up against her.

The poor boy had nightmares the night before and came to the girls room at the dead of night and had fallen asleep in her arms.

She shifted slightly to grab her phone, and in the process, had woken up Seungmin.

"Good morning noona."

"Good morning min."

"Happy Birthday."

"Huh?"

"It's your birthday noona. You're 21 now." Seungmin smiling.

"Oh. Are we doing anything today?"

"Chan hyung and some of your friends planed something." Seungmin said, sitting up.

Sitting up, she walked over to the door, only to see a letter.

Picking it up, she walked back to her bed and sat down, opening it up.

Happy Birthday Serenity!

Get dressed quickly and dress comfortably yet cute.

It's gonna be a long day!

Go to manga store we visited when we were trainees.

Be there at 10 am!

Love you!

Sana unnie

Looking over, she saw that it was 9 am, so she had about 45 minutes to get ready.

Serenity and Seungmin arrived shortly in time, there Sana was standing in front of the store

"Happy Birthday!" Sana said, enveloping the girl in a big hug.

"Now that you're with Sana, it's my time to leave, so I'll see you later!" Seungmin said, giving Serenity a hug before running off.

"What the?"

"Come on. I have the next letter for you."

Happy birthday squirt!

Go to our hideout!

Younghyun and Jae

"Ha! It's a letter from your dads." Sana said, laughing as they entered Serenity's car.

"Well, good thing the hideout is nearby."

"Where is it?"

"It's an abandoned book store in the edge of town that I used to practice in before I joined JYP, afterwards it became my safe haven, and eventually Jae and Brian came with me."
Serenity said as she drove towards the building.

"You're right. It is abandoned."

"SERENITY!"

Serenity ran towards the two older males and practically tackled Brian to the ground.

"I haven't seen you guys in forever." Serenity said, going to give Jae a hug.

"Well good thing, because we are your official guides for the rest of the trip. We aren't helping with party planning so we are gonna stay with you." Jae said, ruffling her hair.

"Here's the next letter." Brian said, handing it to the younger girl.

Happy Birthday Serenity!

We will see you later, but for now, head to JYP and ask the receptionist for your letter.

Love you!

GOT7

"Sana do you want me to drop you off while we are at JYP?" Serenity said, walking towards the car.

"Yes please." Sana said, getting into the passenger seat.

The four drove towards their company, laughing and telling tales of their trainee days.

"Hi, GOT7 told me there was a letter for me. I'm Serenity." Serenity said walking up to the receptionist.

"Ah yes. Here it is. By the way, Happy Birthday."

"Thank you."

Serenity opened the letter as she walked back to the car, as Brian took the passenger seat and Jae sat in the back.

Happy Birthday!

You have until 5 pm to go to SM. From there the receptionist will lead you to the proper room, until then, have a nice day relaxing with Brian and Jae!

Love you

Yuhi

"Let's go get ramen!" Serenity said, as the other two agreed.

::

"Go to room 270."

"Thank you."

Serenity quickly walked towards the elevator before reaching the room. She may or may not have ran all the way there with Brian and Jae chasing her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Standing there, was all of her friends. MONSTA X, GOT7, the whole of NCT, Cheng Xiao, WJSN, TWICE, Stray Kids, the rest of Day6, some of the members of EXO, Sani and Yeri, G.ha, Midnight, and Haji.

The practice room was now decorated to the brim, streamers and Ballons hung from the ceiling, there was a bar, a dance area, tables of food.

"Thank you guys!"

::

A few hours had now past and now everyone had eaten dinner and it was time for cake.

"It's time for cake, so would everyone please gather around." Chan said in to mic.

"Thank you all for coming, and I hope you all enjoyed the food. After everyone has eaten their cake, the bar will be open. Any minors are NOT aloud to drink, so don't try to get any. Everyone has a limit of three drinks, and the DJ booth will be on."

Someone had pre-cut the cake, so Chan just had too pick up a slice and hand it on a plate to Serenity.

"The cake is from your aunt's bakery, it's the same recipe as the one she makes every year for your birthday." Chan said as she smiled brightly.

"Thanks for organizing all of this."

"Anything for you babygirl." Chan said before kissing Serenity on the cheek.

Serenity's face flushed as people in the room cheered and whistled.

Tonight was gonna be fun.