𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑛𝑜

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
mental hospitals, anxiety, bipolar, self-harm, medication, abandonment, attempted sucicide

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Stray Kids were frantically pacing around. Chan had texted the group about what truly happened between Jungwoo and Serenity. They were doing everything they could to keep her up, because no one wanted her to fall into a deep drop. But somehow, a staff member saw the messages, took a photo and showed it the higher-ups.

Serenity had been called to a meeting with no heads up, and none of the other members were allowed to be in the room with her. Even when Serenity asked one of JYP's advisors if she could bring a member in with her as mental support, then begged, it was no use. Serenity was always strong for the other members, but everyone feared what happened when she hit rock bottom. It had happened before, and it terrified them. There was no way to tell what was happening behind those doors.

Suddenly the door creaked open, and out came a few staff members. Then came a senior publicity manager, dragging Serenity out by the arm. When she saw Stray Kids, she used a burst of force and barreled towards the arms of the nearest member, which happened to be Changbin. Changbin quickly wrapped his arms around protectively, feeling how hard she was shaking.

"Hey! We have somewhere to be! Get over here now!" The staff loudly said.

Serenity frantically shook her head. Chan could sense where this going, and gestured Changbin to move away from the angry staff member. He nodded, moving to back of the group, placing the second eldest between him and Jisung. The rest of skz instinctively placed themselves around, determined to protect Serenity from whatever the fuck was happening.

"That's an order brat!" The staff member screamed.

Jeongin, who was behind Serenity, saw her tightly shut her eyes. Her shaky ends reached up and covered her ears. She started frantically whispering 'no' over again.

"Chan! I think her flashback and a panic attack triggered at the same time, get over here." Jeongin frantically said, as now two staff members were screaming at the group.

Chan glared down the staff member as Changbin transferred her into his arms. He wrapped a tight grip around her waist, incase her legs gave out.

"Serenity, it's Chan. I'm here, can you understand me?" Chan softly asked.

"Yes." Serenity barely made out.

"Can-"

Chan was cut off by security coming down the hall, as well as other staff members.

"Move away! Release her!" A security officer yelled at the group.

"Don't you dare lay a single finger on her." Jeongin yelled at the burly security guard.

"Step back boys, she needs to be taking mental hospital before she hurts anyone else."

Chan's eyes snapped, staring down the staff member. He looked absolutely furious. He gently transferred Serenity back in between Jisung and Changbin, the later who covered her ears to best of his ability. Chan stormed over to the staff member.

"If you think for one fucking second I, or Stray Kids for that matter, are going to let you put her in the hell, you thought fucking wrong. She isn't hurting anyone, so back the fuck off." Chan said, absolutly pissed off.