𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑠

italicized is Mandarin

Serenity sighed as she she finished the last point of the video

"Thank you very much Stays, for listening to my story. I love you all and see you in the next video." Serenity said, smiled and waved at the camera.

"Well, you're done." Minho said, giving Serenity a thumbs up.

Serenity nodded, standing up and helping Minho put away the film equipment. Chan walked into the room, phone in hand.

"You guys done filming?" Chan asked.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Aunt Mengxia wanted to you to come swing by the bakery." Chan said.

"Why? I thought the bakery is closed on Mondays?" Serenity asked, carrying the tripod out of the room and into a storage cabinet.

Chan simply shrugged.

"Okay I'll drive over in like 10 minutes." Serenity said, as Minho put away their film camera and ring lights.

"You probably have a lot on your mind, it probably isn't the safest for you to drive right now." Minho said.

"I'll drive you, I'm heading to the studio and later I'm going to go film Chan's Room." Chan said, dangling his keys.

"Okay, just give me a few minutes to change and put on some actual clothes." Serenity said, making a sweeping motion to show that she was barefaced, and clad in a shirt that was actually Brian's and some shorts.

"No problem." Chan said heading towards the living room, tailed by Minho.

Serenity headed back into her room, opening one of her clothing bins to pull out a pink pastel skirt and white graphic shirt. She quickly tossed the clothes on, as well as some pretty Lolita-style platform-heel boots. She then quickly slapped on some plain makeup and a face mask, and pulled her hair into a long ponytail. She grabbed a white cap to top it off, and whisked out of the room, purse in hand.

"Ready to go?" Chan asked.

"Yeah." Serenity said, fiddling with her hands.

Chan slipped on his shoes before the two departed out of the dorm. The two managed to sneak into a borrowed company vehicle, making their way to the bakery.

"Hey, I know you like to keep information private, so I'm proud of you for having the guts to film that." Chan said, as they were waiting at a red light.

"Thanks Chris." Serenity said, smiling slightly at him.

"No problem." Chan said, as they pulled forward. Soon, they arrived at the small bakery that was indeed to closed. Mengxia, however was standing in the front window.