𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 | 2

Serenity nervously fidgeted with her hair

"Why are you so nervous Serenity?" Jae asked as they pulled up outside of the bar.

"I don't know. Something tells me that something important is going to happen tonight." Serenity said.

"Well I think you'll like the guy we want you to meet. He's bringing some friends along, and he knows who you are." Younghyun said.

"You told him about me?" Serenity said, getting more and more anxious.

"Yeah. Otherwise we couldn't get you a date. We told him a bit about you and he knows what you look like. We didn't show you or tell you about him because then you would have panicked more." Jae said, reaching over from the passenger seat to squeeze my hand.

"Fine. Just, no promises I'm going to date this guy." Serenity said.

Serenity got out of the car, feeling the wind blow against her face.

Somehow the voice were dimming.

Meet Me Inside

Meet Me Inside

Gaining some new hope, she followed Jae and Younghyun inside. Immediately, she locked eyes with a boy sitting in a group of nine across the room near the stage.

And one of the voices went silent.

"Chan!" Jae said, waving to one of the guys sitting.

A blonde haired boy turned around and smiled, walking over.

Serenity felt her heart stop.

And just like that, another voice went silent.

"Chan, this is Serenity, the girl I told you about. Serenity, this is Chan or Chris. He's the guy we wanted you to meet." Younghyun said.

"Hi Serenity. Nice to finally meet you." Chan said.

"You as well." Serenity said, blushing slightly.

"We have to go get ready for the show, care to stay with her for the night?" Jae said, as Younghyun winked at Serenity.

"Sure." Chan said.

"Introduce her to the rest of your friends while your at it." Younghyun said as they walked off.

"Right this way." Chan said leading her over to the rest of the boys.

"Okay." Serenity said, feeling a bit shy.

"Hey guys, this is Serenity. Jae and Younghyun's roommate." Chan said.

All of the other 7 boys turned around to Chan and Serenity.

And all the voices were gone.

"Nice to meet you Serenity, I'm Changbin."

"I'm Jeongin."

"I'm Felix."

"I'm Seungmin."

"I'm Minho, nice to meet you."

"I'm Jisung."

"I'm Hyunjin." Said the boy Serenity made eye contact with earlier.

The other boys turned back to what they were doing, and Chan turned to Serenity.

"Care to tell me a bit about yourself?" Chan said as Serenity walked over to the bar.

"Sure. One whiskey please." Serenity said to the bartender.

"I'm an actress, and I specialize in musical theatre. I'm currently working on the same production as Younghyun oppa. I like the colours purple and teal, and I'm Chinese." Serenity said.

"Cool." Chris said, smiling as Serenity took a sip of her drink. "Can I get a rum and coke please?"

"What about you?" Serenity said, feeling more at ease.

"Oh. I'm a producer for JYP, and the other 8 guys are mostly my colleagues, but Felix is a DJ, and Jeongin is still in Uni for teaching. I like the colour black, and I'm from Australia. I also love music as you can tell." Chan said, smiling before taking a swig of his drink.

"How did you meet Younghyun and Jae?" Serenity asked as she sat down on a bar stool.

"I met them in university. How did you meet them?"

"Highschool. They were my aunts neighbours and when Younghyun's uncle kicked them out of his apartment, I let them stay with me. They've been living with me since their first year of university." Serenity answered.

"So what do you do in your spare time?" Chan said.

"Besides more rehearsals and vocal training, I like playing the piano and baking. I also enjoy photography and music. Jae drags me to most of their band's gigs, but I don't mind." Serenity said, as Younghyun and Jae got on stage.

Serenity waved to Jae the music started, before Chan stole her attention again.

"Can I get your number, you seem like a fun person to be around." Chan said.

Beaming once again at the man in front of her, Serenity said, "Sure thing Chris."

——————————————————

If no one got the Hamilton refrence istg imma cry.

Sorry for the delay, have a nice night everyone!

Dark_Flowers16