𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡

"Oh come on, I can't fangirl over my beautiful girlfriend and her amazing comeback?" Jungwoo cheerful voice rang through Serenity's phone.

"It's just..... embarrassing Jungwoo." Serenity said, feeling herself blush.

Thank god she was in her room at the Heartbreaker dorms, which she found herself most often in nowadays, and not at the SKZ dorms where she surely would have been teased and interrogated.

"I have to go now, but I'll you soon." Jungwoo said.

"Okay, I love you." Serenity said, still fanning herself to get rid of her blush.

"Love you too." Jungwoo said before he hung up.

Serenity squeales into her pillow before composing herself and throwing the last thing in her bag.

She had always been a quick, and light packer, due to the huge amount of travelling she did as a kid. She had expressed an interest in travelling the world when she was young, wanting desperately to go far, far, far away from her horrible home. She loved everywhere she stayed, and it made her more unique in her opinion, but it caused her to not be able to make or keep friends, and get easily attached to people.

Another thing to add to her bundle of mental issues. Separation anxiety.

But she knew that Korea was the place for her.

She had Stray Kids, her family.

And Heartbreaker, her closest friends

Monsta X, Day6, and GOT7 who she looked up to as her big brothers.

Her twin sister Chengxiao and her Aunt, who she confined in and supported her.

And Jungwoo.

Her loving, adorable boyfriend, who would drop anything for her.

She had never had a serious relationship before him, as her previous boyfriend was kind of just four months of awkward hand holding, and only really seeing each other during school and play rehearsals.

Christian Bangnaldo 💙

Are you coming home soon?

Sen-Sen 🌙💕

Yes, I should be there in about 15 minutes

Christian Bangnaldo 💙

Okay, see you soon

Sen-Sen 🌙💕

You too

Chan took a deep breath.

"You're gonna tell her?" Jisung said as he leaned against the doorway.

"Yeah, it's about time right?" Chan meekly joked.

"Yeah, 5 years is only a little time to have a crush on someone." Jisung said.

"I'm back!" Serenity's voice rung through the dorms.

"Go tell her. Besides, Woojin's friend Jungwoo is dropping by any minute, and you probably wanna tell her before we have guests over." Jisung said before turning on his heel and exiting the room.

Hearing her go into hers and Minho's room, Chan made his way over to the room before knocking on the door.

"It's Chris, can I come in?"

"Come in!"

Chan opened the door to find Serenity lounging on her bed watching anime.

"Hey Serenity I wanted to talk to you about something." Chan said.

"Sure. Is everything okay?" Serenity said, pausing her episode and taking her headphones off.

"It's just that I-"

Chan was cut off by the door bell ringing.

"I'll go get that. I'll be right back." Serenity said.

Serenity dashed out of the room, but Woojin had made it to the door first.

"Jungwoo!" Woojin said, greeting his friend.

"Woojin, nice to see you. Ah, Serenity, good to see you again!" Jungwoo said, brightening up at the sight of his girlfriend.

Serenity wrapped her arms around Jungwoo's midriff and Jungwoo pulled her into his chest before kissing the top of her head.

Chan felt his heart stop when he walked into the entryway. Serenity in the arms of Jungwoo and smiling.

"Serenity, care to do some explaining?" Woojin said, with a playful glare on his face.

Serenity blushed.

"Umm, Jungwoo and I are dating?" Serenity said with a look of joyful questioning on her face.

Chan felt his heart shatter.

"Well that's good to hear and all, but Jungwoo and I need to get going, we'll be back later." Woojin said.

"Bye Rin!" Jungwoo said, planting a quick kiss on Serenity's cheek before disappearing out of the door with Woojin.

"What did you want to talk to me about Chan?" Serenity turned and asked.

"It's nothing. I've got to get back to work." Chan said before busying himself back into his room.

For the second time in his life.

He had lost Serenity to another guy.

Because he was to scared to tell his best friend how he felt.

And he would have to deal with it.

From the looks in Serenity and Jungwoo's eyes.

They were going to be together,

For a long,

Long time.