𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠

Serenity smiled as she the show finished, and the lights came down.

Her show had been pushed forward, due to the fact that COVID-19 was a becoming a larger problem, so instead of performing in May, they placed their show to mid-March, just three months after the show's rehearsal began.

Serenity was incredibly happy, she knew some of her closest friends were in the audience, and even Jungwoo, her boyfriend, had come to see the show, even though he couldn't really understand english.

Serenity smiled, making her way backstage. She came into her dressing room, and quickly changed out of her Veronica costume, into jeans a beige knit sweater.

Hearing a knock at her door, Serenity responded.

"Hey Serenity. Some of your friends and bandmates are here to see you!" Will, who played JD said.

"Really?" Serenity said smiling brighter.

"Yeah. By the way, it's been a blast working with you." Will said, giving her a grin.

Serenity got up, and made her way to the door.

"Serenity!" Jui ran over, nearly tackling Serenity.

"Oh hey Jane. Nice too see you again." Will said, as the two had met when Jui was in England with Serenity.

"Hey Will." Jui responded, before moving so Serenity could see the others that joined.

All of Stray Kid's members were there, along with Jungwoo, Midnight, Sani, and Sunmi.

Jungwoo had a bouquet of snapdragons, Serenity's favourite flowers, however he didn't look all that happy.

"We all chipped in to get you some flowers." Jui said.

"Thank you guys." Serenity said, as Jungwoo handed her the bouquet.

"Everyone, this is Will, he's one of my co-stars. He played JD." Jui said, pointing to will.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all, however I must say goodnight and farewell." Will said, smiling.

"Thanks for everything." Serenity said, giving Will a quick hug.

"You too, take care." Will said before disappearing down the hallway

"Who's ready for some dinner?" Hyunjin asked.

"The let's go!" Serenity said, and the group started to make their way outside.

Serenity made her way over to Jungwoo and Jui.

"Hey Jui, Hi Jungwoo. How have you guys been?" Serenity asked, walking next to Jungwoo.

"I've been doing better. You absolutely killed it out there." Jui said, smiling.

"I'm fine." Jungwoo said.

Serenity noticed the dampen in Jungwoo's mood, and locked eyes with Sunmi, who had been watching. Sunmi looked just as confused as the Serenity, so she choose to brush it off.

The theatre was near Serenity's hotel, where most of the rest of the group had stayed, and where they were having dinner.
The group made their way into a private room that Midnight had booked, that could hold the 15 people.

Serenity enjoyed the meal, but was getting a little annoyed at Jungwoo, who was ignoring her the whole night and giving her the silent treatment.

Jungwoo had been staying in Serenity's room, so when they got back to the hotel room later, Serenity closed the door as he was packing his things.

"Can you please tell me why you've been ignoring me all night and giving me the cold shoulder." Serenity calmly asked.

Jungwoo scoffed.

"Don't act innocent, we all know what you've done." Jungwoo said.

"What have I done?"

"You cheated on me!"

Serenity was stunned.

"You leave your boyfriend for three months and go off fooling around with your co-star, who might I add is 5 years older than you!" Jungwoo yelled.

"Are you talking about Will? Jungwoo you do realize that's just apart of the show. And he's dating-"

"Apart of the show my ass! Why were you practically having sex with him on stage while you have a boyfriend?" Jungwoo said approaching Serenity.

"That's how theatre works! Why are you getting mad about this I thought you knew! I told you when I first got cast to watch the movie so you wouldn't be surprised!"

"I didn't want the ruin the musical for my self. Yes you sang amazing, but why would you blatantly cheat on me in front of so many people?"

It was now Serenity's turn to be furious.

"Jungwoo, it's called acting! Besides Will is dating Heather C, and she's fine with it, so I don't see why you're accusing me with bullshit like this! It's acting, I'm not cheating on you! I love you!" Serenity said as tears streamed down her face.

"As if! If you loved me, you wouldn't have done the show!" Jungwoo said.

"This is one of my favourite musical's Jungwoo, it was a dream of mine to be in it. I support your dreams, so why can't you support me doing solo activities?"

"Because it's wrong!"

"Your jealous." Serenity said, now in a regular tone.

"What?"

"Your jealous and now you are releasing your jealousy into anger onto me. That isn't healthy." Serenity said.

"Yes I'm jealous, but you know what's not healthy? You. We had a perfectly great relationship but now you're ruining it."

"Get out."

"What?" Jungwoo asked, surprised.

"Pack your things and leave. I don't want to see your face unless it's an apology." Serenity said.

Jungwoo glared at Serenity before grabbing his bag.

"This would have fine if you just admitted that you cheated." Jungwoo said.

"I didn't scumbag, so leave. Maybe you should grow up and look at things from my perspective." Serenity said before Jungwoo walked out the door.

Serenity burst into tears the minute she no longer heard Jungwoo go into Jui's room a few doors down.

"Serenity? Oh my god."

Serenity heard the four girls enter the room.

Serenity was quickly scooped up by Midnight who placed her on her bed and she was scooped into Sunmi's arms.

"We heard yelling, what happened."

"Jungwoo's jealous."

The four girls looked at Jui.

"He thinks Serenity's cheating on him with Will. Serenity and I both told him to watch the movie first, since there is the seen where they fuck, but he didn't want to ruin it for himself. I tried to tell him, but he brushed me off. He's so mad that he doesn't seem to realize that it was acting. Will and Serenity are good friends, so their chemistry is great, and Jungwoo must have interpreted it as cheating." Jui said.

The other girls looked at Serenity for confromation, to which she simply nodded as Sunmi dabbed Serenity's tears.

"Damm, Jui you're spot on." Midnight said.

"Well, I have experience." Jui joked.

"Same." Sani joked lightly.

"How about we watch some movies. Sani and Midnight will go get our stuff and we can all stay with you tonight." Sunmi said, pulling a blanket around Serenity.

"Sounds great."