Jealousy

Note :  Here a tiny one shot before I publish a longer one !

Enjoy ! :D

Jealousy

Shancai took a deep breath then closed her eyes, trying to remain as much calm as possible as she was hitting by a flood of feelings. Without she undestandood exactly why, a memory came back to her mind and her heart jumped faster in her chest.

"Shancai was desperately trying to make Thomas leave, the French she met in a bar and who she mistaked with Huaze Lei. He came to meet her on Mingde campus and she was totally afraid that Daoming Si saw them together. With her bad luck, he had just appeared and had pulled Shancai toward him, putting a protective and possessive arm around her shoulders.

« Where are you from ?» Daoming Si asked him.

« I come from France » Answered calmly Thomas.

Shancai looked at the stranger guy with insistant look hoping he would understang her message. Immediately, Thomas began to speak in french and the young woman sighed and was relieved. She was sure Daoming Si wouldn't understand him.

« Bonjour, je demandais à cette fille le chemin. » (« Hello, I was asking this girl for direction. »

Daoming Si stared at him and then...

« Ecoute-moi bien, c'est ma femme à moi, tu ne la touches pas ! » (« Listen carefully to me, she is my woman, don't you dare to touch her ! »)

Shancai remained dumbfounded. Darn it ! So he knew speaking french ? Things would be more complicated than she thought.

« Cette belle fille a un petit copain ? Quel dommage ! » (« This pretty girl has got a boyfriend ? What a pity ! » Answered Thomas, glancing melancholically at Shancai.

Daoming Si's arm tightened on her shoulder and she felt him shaking of rage.

« Dommage de quoi ? Si tu oses la toucher, je vais t'éclater ! » (« Why do you think it's a pity ? If you dare to touch her, I'm going to smash your face in »)

Thomas nodded, taking a step back.

« Ok, je m'en vais. » ("Ok, I'm leaving. »)

Then he left after taking a last look at Shancai."

Now Shancai knew aproximatively what they said. Daoming Si had explained her it quickly and because of her curiousity she had began to learn to speak french thanks to Internet lessons and videos. It's just took her one lesson with Lei to understand how to play to piano, he didn't took her a long time before she understood french basis.

But that wouldn't help her for the problem she had now. She opened her eyes and stared at Xiozi who was calmly lying on her bed. After she invited herself to dinner back to her parent's flat, she then decided to stay here to sleep for the night without asking them... What was the problem with these rich people ? Why did they think everything was allowed to them ?

Shancai sighed again like she often did during this evening. Xiaozi's sassy behaviour wasn't exactely what it was the most bothering her. No. What was really bothering her was her only subject of talk and she was talking about that without stopping herself since almost one hour.

Daoming Si.

The young man's fiancee had decided to court him... and since he had accepted to go out with her, it was the worst because Xiaozi didn't let her breathe ! Shancai still wondered why she encouraged Daoming Si to have a relationship with her. At the begining, she thought she will be relieved, she wouldn't have Daoming Feng pressure on her shoulders anymore... but she felt worst than ever. She had the feeling to have an everlasting anguish, to have a hole in her chest and a perpetual desire to cry. And Xiaozi didn't make things better, of course.

With a determined look, Shancai stared at her and clenched her fists.

« Xiaozi ! » She exclaimed loudly.

Stunned, the He groupe's heiress stopped speaking, looking at her with wide eyes.

« Listen carefully to me, Daoming Si is my man, don't you dare to touch him ! »

Xiaozi stayed speechless during a half second (which was like an eternity for her).

« But at last you're going out with him ? His heart is taken ? »

Shancai nodded fervently as Xiaozi exclaimed :

« Oh ! What a pity ! »

Shancai clenched her fists, frowning.

« Why do you think it's a pity ? If you dare to touch him, I'm going to smash your face in ! »

« Shancai ? Shancai ! Youhou, you're still with me ? » Xiaozi exclaimed all of sudden.

Shancai startled and realized she had kept her eyes closed all along. Xiaozi was wathing her, tilting her head, her long raven black hair falling on her old bed cover quilt. Of course, she had totally daydreamt to have said all these words to Daoming Si's fiancee. What would have allowed her to do that after all ?

« Oh, excuse me Xiaozi, I'm a little tired, what did you say ? »

The the rich heiress began again to complain because of Daoming Si's lack of attentions and he rarely kissed her and that he refused to have a tender behaviour with her... Shancai had suddenly the desire to puke. She excused herself and ran to the bathroom.

When she was alone, she sat on the toilet's cover and she thought with intensity. Why did she imagined herself telling all these things to Xiaozi ? Why did she wanted to tell her that Daoming Si was hers ? Why was she suddenly possessive with a man she was certain to not like until now ? It was such a nonsens, isn't it ?

Her heart tightened, reminding her that even she decided to ignore her feelings he knew it and won't hesitate to remind it to her until she accept it and she agree to listen to him. Once again Shancai closed her eyes with that terrible desire to cry. What should she do ? She had lost Daoming Si, had'nt she ?

Then, all of sudden, she shook her head and stood up. She shoudn't feel sorry for herself. She was Shancai, the twig ! She would find a solute for her problems ! She took her head up and went again to stand Xiaozi's complaints with a smile.

Soon, all things would be better !