I don't care if everyone belives the rumors as long as you still trust me

Hello Everyone!

Here a new story!

Warning: even if it's inspired by real events (a few seconds video and several pictures), all this story is fictive and comes from my mind and imagination.

Enjoy!

I don't care if everyone believes the rumors as long as you still trust me.

Wang Hedi walked energetically, wishing to cross the airport as quickly as possible. In addition to his mask protecting him from the COVID 19 and peering eyes, he had also hidden his eyes behind large sunglasses. Despite everything, he remained recognizable. He saw cell phones and a few cameras directed at him very quickly, and he couldn't help but get a little tense.

He had had his fill of the photographs.

On the other hand, it would show that he had put on a yellow jacket and hat. He wanted her to see him; she had to see him. It was vital. Yellow was her color, so it was essential for her to know that he was faithful and loyal.

She'll believe him, won't she?

When he finally reached the VIP area, he sat down on an armchair and hurriedly took out his phone, his heart pounding, his throat tightening, his anguish increasing.

No new messages.

He didn't know if it was good or bad news. He felt the sweat beading slightly on his forehead, while his nerves became increasingly tense. He didn't want to lose her. He wouldn't get over it if it happened. He began to type a text message to Her. "Have you seen the pictures? It was a trap, don't believe what will be said! If there is an official announcement from my agency, please ignore it! It's not true, and I didn't know anything about it!"

He sent the message and waited with trembling hands. Several minutes went by without him receiving anything. He closed his eyes, breathing deeply to calm himself. He was angry since the photos and videos taken without his knowledge had been posted on the net.

Someone walked by him, and, as a reflex, he pulled the mask up over his nose and readjusted his sunglasses. However, the person did not even glance at him. He sighed internally. He hadn't felt safe for months, feeling that his intimate life was increasingly exposed.

And it didn't get any better.

An announcement echoed from the loudspeaker placed not far from him. The plane leaving Beijing for Chuzhou would soon begin boarding. Hao Ge handed him his boarding pass before placing a hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him without saying a word.

Now, the man knew him well enough. Seeing how badly the young actor felt, he preferred to leave him alone until he could pull himself together. Wang Hedi thanked him with a nod and then got up to walk to the gate. On the way, he saw glances turning towards him, perceived whispers.

"It's Wang Hedi, isn't it?"

"Have you seen the news?"

"What? Photos on the net? Yes, of course!"

"I was disgusted!"

"Oh, I'm so happy for him! He deserves to be happy!"

"Do you think there will be an official announcement soon?"

"Who is this girl, anyway? Do you think she's a celebrity?"

"I think they knew each other even before he went to Super Idol."

"What? So he would have been in a relationship all this time!? I feel betrayed!"

Wang Hedi gritted his teeth and walked faster. How did his personal life concern them? What right did they think they had to give their opinion? Once again, a rage invaded him. He was angry at those damned journalists who were spreading rumors about his private life, at those who allowed themselves to judge him and those he thought were his friends.