Mingde 2040:A New Generation

Hi everybody ! Here a new one shot, I hope you'll love it !

Thank you again to my beta reader Sherlolly29 for your help !

Mingde 2040: A New Generation

Yan Meili stopped a moment and observed the Mingde University main building hall, which were swarmed with students. Today he came last. He walked on the same ground on which his father once walked on. He was breathing the same air his father had breath and was going to sit in the same lecture halls his father sat in.

Would he be as legendary as Yan Ximen and the other F4 members were?

He will do anything he could to succeed!

A group of girls walked next to him and they giggled, staring at him. He gave out a satisfied smiled. He had already inherited his father's irresistible charm; it was on point. Now, he would just have to show his abilities to everyone. He thought deeply about it during the welcoming speech which reunited all the students of the university in the great lecture hall.

He was thinking about coming up with many solutions for the school's current problems but the first step remained the same: to rebuild the Bridge Club.

When he went out of the lecture hall after the conference, he heard a first year students' group who were apparently talking about joining.

"Do you know how to sign up for this club?" A little young woman with round-shaped glasses asked.

"I really don't know, but I heard we had to pass a test." told a guy with his hair raised on his head (maybe in an attempt to imitate the legendary DaomingSi's famous pineapple hairstyle?) answered.

"A test? What kind of test?" a slightly chubby and shy boy asked.

"I really don't know." the asparagus-look a-like guy said. "But it seems to be quite difficult!"

There were combined worries, afraid and excited exclamation. Meili bit his lips in order to not burst in laughter, and behaved like he didn't know anything like them.

"Are you talking about the Bridge Club?" a voice behind them asked.

Everybody turned back at once.

A shoulder length haired girl with a book about vitamins in her arm was standing in front of them.

"Hello, I'm Chen Lili, I'm a nutrition second year student. I heard you talking about the Bridge Club and its tests, is that so?"

Everybody nodded in synchrony while Meili, took a few steps away, let out a little smile. Chen Lili gestured them to come closer with a conniving look. Obediently, the group came closer, looking at her with curious eyes like a bunch of children in front of their primary school teacher.

"To be accepted in the Bridge Club, you firstly have to meet the NGF4... namely the New Generation of F4!"

Meili choked and hid his laughter pretending to cough. Nobody noticed him; people started asking many questions to Chen Lili.

"The NGF4?"

"Are they acquaintances of the ex-F4?"

"Are they tall, handsome?"

"Are they four men again?"

"Are they rich?"

Meili had to take his handkerchief out to hide his face because he wanted to laugh so badly. Never mind! He would say he caught a cold... in the middle of September. Maybe he should say he had some allergy? It would be more credible.