Daoming Suzhi and babysitting

Hi everybody!

Here a new story I wrote. I edited myself so I'm so sorry if there are too many mistakes!

It's part of the prompt project with

Dr-Cokebottles

monicacantwrite

JVH624

lindaisfangirling

rainingmeteors

Daphnecs8

Meggyhashope

I also dedicated this story to

sherlolly29

Because I know you like my Suzhi and my Xiaoxi ^_^ (I hope you're alright ! Take care!)

A last warning before reading: you don't like stories with children? With that story, you're going to hate them (the image cover says everything - ) but, please, I would like you to read it XD (Of course, I'm thinking about you, Cee!)

Daoming SuZhi and babysitting

Today, Daoming Si and Daoming Shancai were absent for the whole day, having a meeting in Daoming company reuniting all the actors of 'embrace your dreams' project. Usually, it was Xiaoxi who babysat the twins but she was in Beijing for two days to compete in an international Bridge Challenge and she would be back only in the evening.

Only Daoming Suzhi remained. After all, the young man was fifteen years old now and could take care of two 3 years old toddlers for a few hours! The teenager had prepared himself since days, reading many childcare books, planning an agenda of activities with times (hours, minutes and seconds) in order both kids could play and develop some brain cognitive aspects at the same time (five senses, finding themselves in their environment, imaginary and creativity, and living with others).

Françoise Dolto and Maria Montessori became his favorite bedside authors for a few days. His brother called NingQue, he began to read Jiang Ye written by Mao Ni. Her sister called An Sheng, he wanted to read as well Annie Baby's web fiction Qiyue and Ansheng but he decided to stop his reading because it was hard to imagine his three years old little sister doing all that things – especially when her kindergarten best friend's name was really Qiyue and they were always hanging out with a boy named Jiaming –

He had all planned for NingQue to become a perfect little warrior – and maybe Ansheng would play SangSang, he wasn't decided. Ansheng should agree because she tended to be stubborn.

If it wasn't enough, he thought about teaching them how to tidy correctly their bedrooms, classifying correctly their books (with some colored pastilles he had prepared) and to organize their toys in the right boxes (he had prepared some small posters with pictures to stick it on boxes as well).

The night before, he had read again some chapters marked with colorful post-it notes then, just in case, he had learned by heart activities program and spare activities, then he ended up falling asleep past midnight, dreaming about the program of the day after during all night.