You Belong With Me: Yue

Hi everyone!

Here a new Dyshen story. Even if real facts inspired me to write this story, it's pure fiction. I even don't believe the rumors around that video. But it gave me an idea to write a YueDi love story.

I hope you'll like it

You Belong With Me: Yue

"But you didn't know about it? Aren't you shocked?"

Yue sighed, looking away from Li Jiaqi, who was looking at her worriedly. She had already asked her the same question five times. What exactly did her friend expect the answer to be? Couldn't she stop, talk about something else? Yue was already tired of her stomach twisting painfully, her throat tightening, and her heart racing.

"But I don't understand." Xize, who was sitting next to Li Jiaqi, stammered. "Weren't you two together?"

"I was sure of that as well." Connor murmured, looking lost.

Only Darren said nothing, watching her closely, probing her with his eyes, as if he could read all the answers in the world on her face. Yue closed her eyes. Couldn't they stop showing that damn video right under her nose? And those pictures too?

She couldn't stand the sight of that girl with her white crop top revealing a perfectly flat belly. She glanced at her oversized T-shirt. Maybe she should show off more, shouldn't she? Her manager had been trying to convince her for a week to wear a pink crop top. After all, she had lost a lot of weight lately.

On the other hand, she had never felt that this was the type of girl Wang Hedi liked. He wasn't comfortable with girls who were too feminine and seductive. He was more relaxed with a girl who wouldn't hesitate to share the same activities as him, even if she was a tomboy.

Yue, who didn't often worry about her clothes, preferred to fight with him rather than flirt (even though sometimes their bickering was flirty). That was why they got along so well during the shooting of Meteor Garden.

Liu Yin Hao quickly got her out of her mind, waving his cell phone in front of her again, with the picture of the girl handing a chicken leg to Wang Hedi prominently displayed. Honestly, in the middle of the street! Couldn't he have been a little well-behaved? Shen Yue looked away, with murderous desires running through her mind.

It was not like Dylan, either. He didn't like to show off in public, preferring to keep his private life under lock and key, safe, as if it were a secret garden. No doubt this girl had to force him, and he didn't dare say no. Strange that his girlfriend knew him so little.

Shen Yue knew what would have pleased him: staying at the apartment, with a good movie or a good video game. They would have eaten their chicken (which eventually they would have ordered so they wouldn't have to go out) while chatting happily, laughing, and joking.

How could she date him and not take his feelings seriously? Yue would have wanted to shake that girl up, even strangle her. A wave of deaf anger was rising inside her as the images continued to loop before her eyes. She couldn't help thinking that she knew Dylan so much better than this girl.

Yet she had no right to think or feel that way. "Wang Hedi does what he wants," she eventually mumbled, "we never dated."

A general exclamation followed her statement. The entire former cast of Meteor Garden 2018 watched her with their mouths wide open. "But that doesn't make any sense!" Xize choked. "Dylan has always been crazy about you!"

"And you love him, don't you?" Added Jiaqi, completely lost.

Yue bit her lips as the memories came to the surface.