Legacy - Part 1 : The letter

Hi everybody !

Here a new one shot I may write into three parts.

I had fun to make a crossover with « a love so beautiful » (for those who doesn't now this serie, I advise you to watch it, it's very funny and Shen Yue plays in it as well). I really wrote it for fun so don't take it too seriously. I hope you'll enjoy it !

It was a little longer than the other one shots so I hope I didn't made too much mistakes with my english.

Legacy – Part 1 : the letter

When Shancai came in the kitchen this morning, she was really surprised to find her daughter, Xiaoxi1, her sixteen years old little lizard, busing cooking something. Her eyes  screwed up while she concentrated, she was frying some stuff in the wok and trying to avoid oil drops that where spitted on her at the same time. Daoming Sanchai watched her during a moment from the doorstep.

Without being aware of her mother presence, the young girl was softly singing, shaking her head in rythm, slightly waddling. Shancai could imagine easily the radiant smile her daughter shoudl have at this moment, lightening her slightly too round face, the round shape emphasized by her bob haircut but it made her look like the moon and she found this so cute.

« I like your eyes, your long eyelashes and your reserved attitude... » she heard her sing with her clear voice.

Shancai smiled, melting. Xiaoxi sang beautifully. The teenager often implored her to let her go and take part in The Voice Kids of China but the mother had misgivings about accepting this. She didn't like to imagine her daughter in front of cameras especially with her young age.

And she imagined easily Daoming Feng's reaction if she accepted this. Shancai scrupulously made sure that her husband's mother didn't say a word about her lifestyle and the way she educated her children and the grandmother loved especially her great-daughter but Daoming Feng had still some difficulties to accept some things... and Xiaoxi did not help to improving things in that case.

« I like your dimples, your lips corner, your smile... »

Shancai remembered as if it was yesterday her daughter birth and her throat had been tightening when nurses had put her baby on her chest. Her daughter was thin but she was crying and agitating in a really strong way. She never had seen something as beautiful in the whole world. Daoming Si, laughing and crying at the same time, had tried to catch her little angry fists of hers.

« She inherites her father's beauty ! » He had went into ecstasies on his daughter.

Shancai had rolled her eyes, offended and amused at the same time and Daoming Si had hastily added :

« But she inherites her mother's beauty as well ! Look at her eyes, she has yours, your so pretty brown eyes ! »

Looking down to her daughter, Shancai couldn't help but melt with love as her baby was so agitated she nearly fell dow from her arms.

« She has inherited your strenhgt as well ! » Had added a laughing Daoming Si. « We should call her 'StrongStrong', what do you think ? »

Shancai had hitten his arm, frowning to look mad, but Daoming Si knew her very well and had laughed again. Their daughter almost fell again.

« She looks like a little lizard, this tiny girl ! » Had exclaimed the child's father.

Then he had stopped, a victorious smile on his lips.

« Little lizard ! I find it ! Shancai ! We should call her Xiaoxi1, (小蜥 : little lizard in chinese)  what do you think ? »

At first, Shancai had thought he was joking and was ready to retort when she suddenly had stopped, thinking.