Jealousy 2

Here my modest participation for the prompt idea suggested by monicacantwrite and Dr-Cokebottles , the first prompt being "Jealousy".

Thank you again sherlolly29

for your proofreading work ^_^

Jealousy 2

She was hugging him tightly, savoring his scent, sighing in delight. He let himself to be utterly engulfed of her arms, burying his nose in her neck. She giggled. She loved his sweetness, his kindness and his love for cuddles.

"You're tickling me, silly boy!"

She let out a bright laugh and it echoed in the whole room. She kissed the top of his head with a tender smile on her lips while stroking his neck with a tender finger whispering sweet words on his ears.

He looked at her lovingly and they gazed at each other for a long time. A very long time. A bit too long time!

She closed her eyes, enjoying the moment, wanting the peaceful moment to never end. Spring had come, birds were singing outside and she was enjoying his warmth, his touch. She eventually started to feel dizzy. She had soon, as expected had fallen asleep.

He moved a bit against her to find a more comfortable position for them. His movement made his tongue touched her neck and she couldn't help but giggle out loud. Loving the sound of her laugh, he continued, licking her chin and her cheek. She was shaken by an uncontrollable burst of laughter.

And here he is, Wang Hedi, watching them, clenching his fists, a bitter taste in his mouth. He couldn't bear seeing her smiling at another, being sweet, tender, with another one.

He abruptly shut down his computer and stood up, his chair hitting the floor. Shen Yue was startled, so was he. He stiffened then hissed.

Frowning, the young woman glared at him.

"What's your problem, Wang Hedi?" She yelled at him, pissed off by his attitude.

He frowned, slightly pouting.

"I'm trying to work and you, you... you... and him!"

Wang Hedi pointed his finger at him while the ginger boy glared at him.

"What's the matter with Ron?" Sighed Shen Yue.

Wang Hedi clenched his fists again, blushing.

"I don't like to see him always around you! He's always sticking with you! It's unbearable! Why doesn't he go and cuddle with Hermione!" He pointed his finger at the brown girl who was sleeping on the yellow sofa. "She's his girlfriend! Isn't she enough for him?"

Shen Yue stared at him, hesitating between laughter and anger.

Irritated, she sighed again.

"Wang Hedi..." She began. She stopped, thinking carefully about what she was going to tell him. "Ron is...are you aware that Ron is a cat?"

Silence.

"Geez, Wang Hedi! Don't tell me you're even jealous of a cat!!!!"

His bushy tail proudly raised high in the air. Ron sauntered away with in feline elegance, jumping on the sofa to cuddle against his Hermione, glaring condescendingly at Wang Hedi.

Wang Hedi closed his eyes and his shoulders fell, surrendering.

"You know how much I can be jealous, Shen Yue." He shamefully said. "When I was young, I couldn't bear to see my mom taking care of other children...now, I can't bear to see you focusing on other people than me...and it includes animals."

Shen Yue hid her face in her hands and remained still for a few seconds. Madly worried, Wang Hedi came closer to her, his hand pushing a strand of hair behind her ears.

"Shen Yue?" He whispered. "I'm so sorry Shen Yue! I'll try to improve myself! I'll try to stop to being so madly jealous, I promise!"

But Shen Yue remained motionless and he felt panic travelled his body, his hand beginning to shake. He rushed over the cats and took Ron abruptly in his arms. Offended, the cat mewed and showed a warning with his fangs but Wang Hedi didn't care.

Stroking clumsily the cat, he called out Shen Yue.

"Look Yueyue! Ron and I are trying to become best buddies!"

Ron growled to show his mistress that he didn't agree at all with her boyfriend. He planted his claws in his hand and Wang Hedi made a face...but didn't let him go. He had to win this battle! He didn't want to lose his Shen Yue!

His girlfriend slowly lowered her hands away from her face and stared at him holding Ron in his arms, her face blank.

And, suddenly, she burst out in laughter.

"Oh my, Wang Hedi!" She said between hiccups. "You're so hilarious!"

Puzzled, Wang Hedi let Ron go and sat on the sofa, almost crushing Hermione who jumped, hissing against him, her fur standing on end. Shen Yue bent in two, laughing out loud.

"You're...hiccup...jealous...hiccup...of a cat!!"

She wiped the tears falling from her eyes and looked at Wang Hedi, smiling with tenderness. She walked towards him and sat on his knees, stroking his hair with a tender finger, looking at him lovingly.

"I love you, Wang Hedi, I love you with all my heart! But you have to accept I love my cats as well, not the same way as you...they are my pets, not boyfriends!"

He shamefully nodded and she gave him a kiss on the forehead.

He smiled at her, sparkles in his eyes, and they kissed tenderly. He buried his nose in her neck, making her laugh. She giggled.

"You're tickling me, silly boy!"

And Ron jealously sighed, his tail furiously swinging in the air.

*FIN