A fiancé for Shancai - Part 1: my life is angst

Hi again everybody!

Here my second prompt of the day!

Once again, it's part of a project with :

Dr-Cokebottles

monicacantwrite

JVH624

lindaisfangirling

rainingmeteors

Daphnecs8

Meggyhashope

I'm afraid there might be a lot of mistakes in that chapter - it was difficult for me to express such feelings in another language than mine. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy it at last.

Linda, I promise, it's a part 1 of a 3 parts story and there is definitively a happy ending!

A fiancé for Shancai – Part 1: my life is angst

She was slowly walking away alongside the perfectly maintained alley, turning her back to this damned mansion. She didn't dare to look back, afraid to collapse on the ground. Her legs seemed to be so heavy, feeling she was filled with lead and she struggled for moving, for positioning her legs one in front of the other, then alternating the act in order to lead her as far away as possible from here. It seemed that her body wanted to stay here.

A part of her didn't manage to understand, thinking it was probably a nightmare or a bad joke! It was impossible, Daoming Si wasn't such a guy, was he? He would never treat her like this nor even let her go away. He would have resisted to his mother and would have found a solution against all odds.

Moreover, he would surely come, catching her up, hugging her tightly against him until she became breathless. Soon, she would hear his footsteps coming hastily behind her, she would feel his arm on hers then she could bury her face against his warm and comforting torso, sniffing his scent, intoxicating her senses until she forgot what he just had done to her.

But he was late.

Daoming Si, what are you doing?

He would whisper in her ear, telling her she was just a fool, asking her how she could think even for a minute he would be able to forget her. He wouldn't stop to tell her how much he loved her, how much she was his life. And she wouldn't stop to believe him because nobody was as frank, genuine and honest as Daoming Si.

But her ears met only silence.

Daoming Si, what game are you playing?

Then she would feel his lips brushing hers, his arms wrapping her waist pushing her a little more against his body. She would let herself go against him, enjoying his warmth, the sweetness of his gesture and the love he would put in his kiss. Once again, she would wonder if it wasn't time to cede him, to give him this little 'more' he was waiting for so long, she would become his – because her heart was already his.

But her mouth met only air and her body was progressively becoming frozen.

Daoming Si, how is it possible I'm already missing you so much?