Fairies 2.0

Hi everybody!

Here the story I wrote for meteor_heaven project. If you still haven't read it, I suggest you to run and to read it! The authors and their stories are amazing!

It was a real pleasure and I was really honored to be part of this project.

When fluffysugarsock contacted me, I didn't imagine that writing a story for Meteor Heaven would be more than that. I met other Wattpad authors and discovered real friends in them during that journey.

Writing that story and being edited by kathartickat helped me a lot to improve my writing and my English as well.

I hope you enjoyed my fairy story and hope I met your needs and wishes.

I thank everybody on Meteor Heaven project for your help and encouragements and especially fluffysugarsock  toniclomera and tigermoonbuddy

Thank you to lindaisfangirling for your beautiful cover !

And, to finish, thank to all the readers who let me comments on "every universe" and twitter. Thanks to you, I have an idea for a new chapter !

Love ya !

Zazounette

Fairies 2.0

Sunray broke through weeping willow dense leaves, landing upon the Japanese primrose and illuminating its abundance of flowers. The petals are bathed with light, revealing their vibrant deep rose color. Gems of dew slid alongside their corolla, landing on her pollen bed.

Shancai woke up with a jolt. She shook the tiny pearls of water or her tiny wings, instantly drying herself. Looking up, she saw that the sky was already filled with her fellows, whizzing around and spreading their wings towards the morning meeting area. She spotted Qinghe and LiZhen a bit further, flying together, joking and laughing. She sighed and looked at the vacant spot beside her.

A month ago Xiaoyou had disappeared. She had been infatuated by a human, Ximen, if she's not wrong. She had the audacity to follow him despite everybody's warnings. Shancai had tried to hold her back. With a sparkling eyes, Xiaoyou told her she only wanted to see him closer.

She never came back.

Sighing, she stood up and get dressed, putting on the frock she had made with a lily-of-the-valley leaf and covered her hair with a little bell-shaped flower. She hastily joined the other fairies to go to their meeting area, located inside the tallest and most ancient cypress trunk they had in the park.

Xiaozi, the crown princess, was flying nervously in front of them, her long dark hair was twirling around her as her wings quickly shook. She was waiting for the queen to join them.

The queen Jing came at last. As usual, she took Shancai's breath away. Jing wore a dress made with white hibiscus flower petals, accentuating her beauty more.

Everyone had immediately gone silent. With her digital touchpad made with deadwood plus a bit of enchantment, Jing showed a 3D map of the Shanghai Gongqing Forest Park on the screen wall.

Task sharing began. Shancai couldn't help but sigh in relief when she saw she would be sent with her team in an area far from the barbecue and various attractions. Jing gave them the signal to fan out and Shancai didn't wait, eager to begin.