Perfect

Hi Everybody!

It's me again! Here a tiny tiny little chapter for the prompt "Perfect". Once again, I edited it myself so I'm so sorry if there are mistakes !

Once again, it's a project with :

Dr-Cokebottles

monicacantwrite

JVH624

lindaisfangirling

rainingmeteors

Daphnecs8

Meggyhashope

Once again I hope I've forgotten anyone !

Perfect

Since he was little, Daoming Si had learned he had to be perfect.

He had to be handsome, to take care of his appearance. He had to choose carefully his clothes, the last fashion designer's creations, looking posh and showing everyone his upper grade.

He had to be clever, to speak a few foreign languages like English, French, Spanish, German and even Japanese, to have the best grades, showing everyone he was a Daoming and being a Daoming meant being excellent in everything.

His behavior had to be perfect. He had to attend many events, business dinner and other elite formalities where he would show his perfect education, his upper-grade manners.

His future girlfriend, his future fiancée, his future wife had to be perfect. She had to come from an elite family, be perfectly educated, had many talents like playing a musical instrument, being an artist or an intellectual who'd read a large number of books. She had to shine by his side, highlighting himself. She had to be tall, thin, gorgeous, a true model.

And here she was, Dong Shancai.

She was small, not thin with a round-shaped face, looking plain at first sight.

She had a fiery temperament, bad-mannered in elite events.

She was stubborn, spoke her mind and didn't care about what others think.

She was clever but not brilliant, clumsy, stupid sometimes and desperately naïve.

She wasn't what people expected for him.

She was utterly imperfect and it was why he fell in love with her.

Her imperfection was his perfection.

Fin