Family sticks together

Jack , Mike and Lee put the corpse on a wagon and are now on their way through the town.
Lee and Jack still shivering from the cold water.
Rosemary walked by.
„Lee Coulter where do you think your going?!... Oh what happened ?" Rosemary looked really concerned and grabed both of her husbands hands. Now regretting it , Lee tried to explain the situation but failed and stopped talking immediately. Jack told him to go home and he was being let away by Rosemary.

Elizabeth decided to apologize to her daughter and started making her way back to the infirmary.
As she entered and as soon as Kenzie spotted her mother , she turned away. „MaKenzie? Ähm ... can i talk to you for a minute?"
„What do you want ?"
„I just want to apologize for what i've said . You don't have to understand why i did that but i want you to know that..." „But i want to understand it. You're my mother and you have hurt my feelings with what you've said!"
„I know. Maybe i can explain.
Well let me Start." Elizabeth took a Seat next to Kenzies Bed. „ When i was pregnant with you , I was really happy when i found out that i was having you but i was also scared to death. I didn't know about the risk of having a baby , i also was scared because of the responsibility. I didn't know what it would take to be a good mother. It was horrifying to me and i didn't want you to experience that. Of course i will support you but it was a bit fast for me if you know what i mean."
Kenzie was shocked. She never expected her mom to feel like that. She was always that strong women who never let anyone bring her down. That's a whole new level of emotions that got discovered. „I understand what you mean. Don't you think i was scared too when i found out that i am pregnant? At first i didn't want this baby but Evan and i talked about it and now i'm keeping it. He said he will help me with everything i need and he will never leave me. You know what ? I think i'm inviting him to Hope Valley. Only if you're okay with it , i want you and dad to meet him!"
„Yes of course. But you have to tell your father first. I'm sure he will be very happy !" Elizabeth smiled at her daughter and kenzie smiled back.
Jack entered the room and was a bit confused by his girlfriend and daughter smiling at each other.
„Hello ladies , what's going on?"
MaKenzie looked at her father and she seemed very happy „Dad ? I have to tell you something and i hope you're not mad at me for this but.." „What is it honey?" Jack now came closer and sat next to his girlfriend . „ Dad , i'm pregnant!" Jack was quiet for a few moments and Elizabeth was a bit scared oft his following reaction but as is turned out , Jack was very happy with it! „Honey , that's amazing ! Have decided on a name yet?"
„Me and my boyfriend thought about it and if it's a boy we will name him Shae Winston Campbell and if it's a girl , her name will be Aurora Belle Campbell. What do you guys think of it ?" Kenzie looked at both her mom and dad. „These are really beautiful names! After your grandparents right? But who is your boyfriend?"
„His Name is Evan Campbelle , he is nineteen as well and you now him. He was our neighbor when i was little , remember ?"