Great Distance Doesn't Matter

PoV Merrick
A week later

The letter came very suprising for him. He never thought , Dad would let her write anything to him , now that they are on a boat 24/7 . He opened it fast and started to read.
DeaMerrick ,
I don't want to scare you but i have to tell you something important. The ship was supposed to be in New York in two days. It's not going to happened. We crashed and i literally stranded in Canada , Hope Valley to be exact. The people here are pretty nice but i feel really uncomfortable with being alone. Our parents died at the crash i have no further information's but i would be happy if you could come and pick me by any Chance . I really Miss you and i don't want to be alone anymore!
I'm really looking forward to your answer.
Your lovely Sister Lea

For a moment , he stood still , not able to move or think. The only thing that comes to his mind 'how do i get to Canada'. He went up and down the hallway and kept thinking about a solution until dinner with his uncle.
His name is Anthony Edward Stark , he is a weapons producer and a Billionaire. He is actually pretty nice but crazy. Maybe he could ask him for advice because Merrick wanted is sister to be back to him as soon as possible.

PoV Evan

It has been a week since he returned to his home town and he was looking forward to this day the hole time. Dressed up in a suit and with a rose and a little box in his hands. He walked up to MaKenzies house and tried many times to breath calmly and slowly. Obviously didn't worked that well. His heartbeat went up as soon as he knocked on the door and stepped back. His knees were shaking like jello and his Handy were wet. The steps behind the door came closer and a Hand opened the door. A very surprised Kenzie starred at a very nervous Evan. „Hey ... MaKenzie !....i wanted to ask if ...if you wanted to come for a walk with me ?“ He shyly asked and turned red like a tomato. Kenzie hesitated for a second , but then she brightly smiled and took Evans arm. „I would love to take a walk with you." Evan smiled at put the flower from his hand in her hair. Now she looked more beautiful then ever! From this point , he knew that this is going to be the perfect evening.