our story

PoV Merrick

Without any warning he just threw her into the wall. Now I see her moving. Her hand tried to cover her face as he hit her over and over. Then he picked her up again and threw her out of the window. The sight switched to her laying on the ground. Crying and shacking. I felt the tears burning in my eyes. Who does he think he is?!
I grabbed Lea and hugged her tight.
I always knew he was a bad person but I didn't thought that he would hurt a little girl. The sight changed again and we were back in Elizabeths house. Everyone was shocked. Including Aunt Freya. „You've never told me." she put a hand on my shoulder. „I couldn't. It was just then that I realized I was crying. „he told me when I tell anyone he will kill you and my siblings. I can't lose another one. I saw Derek die. It was enough."
Freya hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

PoV Elizabeth

I was shocked. Sure , I noticed she was shy and then this autism thing.
But I didn't knew it was because of her father. Merrick was a bit weird too. Now I'm asking my self what did this guy do to them that they are so broken.
PoV Freya

I saw enough to know that they are broken. Both of them . My own brother tortured his kids.
I got everything ready to heal lea.
I mixed the plants and fluids together.
Then I casted a spell and the mixture
Started to glow. I put the stuff on her head and she immediately calmed down . Her fever went lower and some of her strength came back.
„She is going to be alright but she needs to rest and so do you. If you guys allow me to I'll stay."

*Time skip. Lea was fine again , Freya returned home , she left Lyanna with Lea , Merrick decided to take her home to New York with him. And they both live with their uncle now. Elizabeth is now 8 ½ month pregnant*

PoV Elizabeth

It's been a while since Lea and Merrick were gone. The twins started to talk and I was not far away from giving birth. I was on my way home from school with rosemary who was going to teach the kids until my baby was old enough.
We were talking about something when we heard an explosion.
There were screams and people were running I heard Opal cry and turned around. It was her house that exploded.