Take me to my happyplace

PoV MaKenzie

Evan let me to a place in the forest near Hope Valley . It was wonderful. Everywhere you looked you could see candles and roses and in the middle .... In the middle was Evan. He looked fabulous in his suit and his eyes were shining. My eyes Wandered down to his hands and what he hold with his hands , nearly made my heart stop beating. It was a little black box. Before i could even say one word , Evan went down on his knees and smiled at me. „MaKenzie Gabrielle Thornton , would you make me the most happiest man alive and be my wife ?“ i didn't have to think twice. „Yes , Yes , Yes i will !“ i screamed those words and started to cry while he put the ring on my finger. It was the best day ever , i was engaged to the love of my life.

PoV Merrick

I was on my way to the airport , when i got a message from my sister's best friend Lasse. ~Hey , i heard you would go and visit Lea. I am going with you , i know you would say no but i'm at the airport already and waiting for you~ This sneaky little dude , i expected him to ask and i would have said no , but now .... Okay i was social phobic and autistic but i did see that Lasse liked Lea a lot , and by that i meant like a lot . They knew  each other from kinder garden.

At the Airport

I went inside to see if i could find Lasse. I didn't have to search long to find him sitting on a chair in front of our gate. „You knew i was gonna say no , didn't you ?“
He laughed „yes i did. But you do know that i would come along no matter what , right ?“ I kept my move shut and just looked at him with a poker face. I was a pro at that , nobody could see through it and nobody could read it.

Half an hour later we went on the plane. It's not a long flight until Hamilton but i would get very uncomfortable since there isn't much new technologies. It may sound spoiled but trust me , if you had an uncle who had money like it would grow on trees , you would be used to high-tech buildings and planes. Uncle Tony basically invented planes and the airport belongs to him to. Very weird family I have here.

PoV Elizabeth

I was doing the laundry when Kenzie stormed in , Evan right behind her. She nearly smacked her hand into my face and she screamed something not understandable. „Kenzie ! Honey calm down. I can't understand anything!“ She then took a deep breath and showed me the ring on her finger. My eyes nearly fell out of my head. „No you're not ! That is amazing !“ I smiled at her and hugged her very tight. After that I went to Evan and hugged him as well. My daughter is getting married !   

PoV Jack

I was at my office , when a very excited Elizabeth and a much more excited Kenzie entered. „Jack , our daughter got something to say.“ both smiled at me and Kenzie showed me a ring on her hand. „,Daddy , I'm getting married !“ I was speechless for a few seconds but then I started to smile and hugged my daughter. „This is absolutely amazing ! My little girl grew up!“

Little did they know that there are going to be two pregnant , married ladies in this town