Will you...?

Andrea looked out her window for not much longer as she was soon interrupted by a knock at the door.

The hazel eyed werewolf went to open the door and to her surprise she was greeted by the Mikaelson sister, Rebekah.

"look Andrea....I'm aware my brother is quite the douche but.....he's really trying to get on your good side so please.......just try getting along with him please?"

sighed Rebekah as she spoke somewhat tenderly.

Andrea sighed and nodded

"I've noticed....." admitted the brown haired wolf girl.

Rebekah titled her head as Andrea spoke, she felt....strange so without another thought, the blonde Mikaelson sister turned to look at Andrea face to face with Andrea herself getting slightly nervous.

"everything okay?" Rebekah asked.

Andrea nodded slightly. She obviously didn't feel okay but of course she wasn't about to say so. After looking back at the blue eyed Mikaelson girl that stood before her Andrea asked a question.

"why is he so gentle with me? Why does he at all care about what I have to say?" she finally blurted out as she crossed her arms and let out a quiet sigh

Rebekah stopped to think about the question for she too wondered about it

"I honestly don't know" replied the Mikaelson sister

A long silence fell between the two which felt like forever until Rebekah broke it.

"You know.....there's a ball tonight, perhaps you'd like to come?" Suggested the blue eyed Mikaelson sister.

Andrea stayed quiet as she thought about it until finally she looked up at Rebekah and answered

"I...don't think so, I don't have anything fancy to wear and I don't exactly belong with all those fancy people...."

The young Mikaelson sister chuckled slightly as Andrea concluded what she was saying.

"Darling, I've got millions of dresses lying around surely you can borrow one, and as for your status I could easily make you my leading lady, my right hand after all us girls have to stick together"
She smiled politely.

"So what do you say miss Labonair?" Asked the Mikaelson girl.

Andrea in hesitation paused to think about it.

About a minute later the brown haired Labonair slowly nodded with a smile.

"Let's do it" she chuckled

Rebekah's face lit up with excitement as she heard the sentence and in a sudden movement the blonde Mikaelson got up.

"Come come we've got to get you ready" she smiled reaching for Andrea's hand.

The crescent girl brightly smiled and held Rebekah's hand as both girls walked out towards the blonde Mikaelson's room.