Dancing On Clouds

Andrea looked at Klaus but then almost suddenly she looked back down hiding her blush trying to ignore the butterflies in her stomach as she tugged on her sleeve.

Rebekah noticed and laughed faintly before mumbling something jokingly in french

"Stick with me my dear" smiled the blonde Mikaelson as she walked down an elegant staircase down to meet her brothers

"Bonjour Monsieurs" smiled Rebekah while staying polite and posh

Kol, Elijah and Klaus smiled and kissed their sister's cheek with Andrea at the side looking down tugging on her sleeve as the original hybrid walked over to her.

"Sister care to introduce me to your friend?" Smiled Klaus as he reached for the crescent's hand acting as if he had never met her

Rebekah played along

"Niklaus may I introduce you to  Mademoiselle Andrea, my new lady royal"

"Charmed"

continued Andrea as she looked at Klaus and gave him her hand as he placed a gentle kiss on it causing Andrea's heart to flutter.

The Mikaelson Hybrid looked at her emerald green eyes and smiled, as she smiled back looking into his blue ocean eyes as their gaze lasted quite the while  before Rebekah cleared her throat.

"I hate to bother your moment but Andrea, we've got some dukes that need to see me" 

Andrea nodded and smiled faintly at Klaus then walked off with Rebekah with Klaus watching Andrea.

Awhile passed by and as Rebekah danced the night with dukes and nobleman Andrea stood by the corner and watched that is until Elijah walked over to her. 

As the two began to talk, Klaus watched from a distance as he fed off the neck of a duchess, and when Elijah and Andrea made their way to dance Klaus couldn't help but follow.

As the original hybrid got another duchess and took her to dance his eyes kept looking towards his brother and the crescent wolf as they danced around the ballroom.

Klaus and his dance partner got closer to Andrea and Elijah and when it was finally time to switch partners and Andrea turned to face Klaus her heart dropped as she let out a bright smile.

Klaus smirked back then he put his hand around her waist looking into her eyes as she looked back into his and put her hand onto his shoulder and the two began to dance.

Looking at Klaus gave Andrea the warm safe familiar feeling she would get when they ran through the woods as wolves.

The crescent couldn't stop the smile on her face from showing as her heart began to glow and her stomach felt as if it had butterflies in it.

After awhile of dancing, the original hybrid leaned into Andrea's ear and whispered

"What do you say we get out of here miss Hayley"

The hazel eyed girl chuckled then nodded and with that, The Mikaelson boy grabbed Andrea's hand and they both made their way outside to a balcony.

Andrea looked out into the land admiring the beauty it brought even when the sun wasn't present.

"Gorgeous isn't it?" Smiled the hybrid to the crescent wolf

"Breath taking"

Andrea said as she looked back at Klaus

"There really is alot to you isn't there?"

"Alot to me?" Replied Niklaus as he raised an eyebrow

The crescent nodded

"You're not just what everyone fesrs....there's alot more to you than what meets the eye"

Niklaus nodded and slightly chuckled

"I guess so....but I do not wish to bore you with old stupid stories...I know something far more interesting to see follow me"
He spoke as the Mikaelson boy looked down from the balcony and jumped down.

Andrea ran after to see if he was alright

"Are you out of your bloody mind?!" She exclaimed as she looked over the edge of the balcony.

"Not exactly" replied the voice with a slight smile. 

"Now are you coming or not?"

Andrea looked down at the deep drop.

"I believe I adore my will to live too much to jump" she replied as she looked at him.

"Oh come on love, wherever is your sense of adventure?" Said the hybrid

"Fear not I shall catch you, come down!!" He laughed

Andrea took a breath in
"This is mad" she mumbled as she took off her heels and carried them before stepping up onto the balcony and looking down before becoming afraid.

"I...I can't" she said as the brown eyed maiden looked down at the drop

"Close your eyes and jump I'll catch you, I promise" spoke Klaus in a soft reassuring voice.

Andrea closed her emerald eyes took a breath in then leaned forward

and jumped.