The Shine You Bring

As the morning light hit the land,
Andrea awoke in a huge bedroom of her own still in her laced green dress. 

She was stunned by where she was questioning it before remembering the night Klaus and her had shared, how she had fallen asleep and how he must've brought her back.

A smile couldn't help but cross her face as she sat up on the bed as she looked around the huge room as she got up and out of bed. 

One room lead to a huge washroom that had a huge mirror along with a bathtub. Another room had many many dresses and different outfits such as for horseback riding, several skirts and a complete own little area for headbands, and many other assorted things for one's hair.

As Andrea looked towards the horseback riding clothing, her eyes fell to a small note besides a black helmet.

Curious as Andrea was, she picked up the note reading it

Meet me at the stables at noon
~ Niklaus

The crescent wolf smiled slightly blushing as she read the note then looked back at what she had to wear.

About 20 minutes passed and as the Labonair crescent finished putting on her black riding boots she grabbed her helmet and began to walk out towards the stable.

In all her rushing Andrea accidentally bumped into none other than Rebekah on her way out

"Well good morning to you too Miss Labonair" chuckled the Mikaelson

"Sorry sorry" Andrea spoke quickly as she stopped to talk to Rebekah.

"Off to the stables I see?" Asked Rebekah as she looked at Andrea raising an eyebrow.

The Burnette nodded with a bright smile

"Hmmm alright well try to be back soon the Counts De Martel will be here shortly and since I appointed you as my lady royal you've got to be here alright?"

The Crescent nodded.

"I'll be here I promise" she replied as she smiled alittle and then ran out towards the stable.

Upon entering it Andrea looked around and got the strange feeling of comfort, the stable was one of her favorite places.

She remembered when she would feed the horses and lay on the hay on the nights when all the others entered the castle.

As she walked inside she turned to the stables and saw Lilac  

Lilac was a brown horse with a white strip going done her face and she was by far Andrea's favorite horse.
Hg
The crescent went over to y66 and put her hand on Lilac's mane
Softly.

"Hey Lilac" smiled Andrea as she got a small apple from a haystack and fed it to the chestnut brown horse.

"I recon this is why you're called Hayley?"

  Came a voice from behind where Andrea stood and as she turned around to face a certain original hybrid.

"Yeah perhaps" chuckled the little wolf as she turned around to face  him and let out a smile.

The devilish original smiled back and walked over to Hayley placing a gentle kiss on her hand before looking back at Lilac.

"Ever been horse riding love?"

Andrea shook her head slowly and Klaus let out a soft smile.

"Well....would you like to learn how to?" He asked looking at the burnette as she nodded and smiled.

Niklaus smiled back and opened the door to Lilac's crate.

"You know how to prepare them for riding correct?"asked Klaus  again as he looked at Lilac then at Andrea.

The little wolf nodded remembering when she use to prep Bolt and Lapis for Kol and Elijah to go riding on.

Andrea began to prepare Lilac for going out first brushing her mane then putting the seating area on her back and taking her out to the field.

Hayley looked around looking for Klaus and right as she was going to call out for him, he appeared behind her with a black horse alongside him.

"Ember" chuckled Andrea as she looked at the black horse that stood next to the hybrid.

Ember was completely black and he was by far the most difficult horse since he wouldn't let almost anyone touch him and he wouldn't let anyone but Rebekah and Niklaus ride him. Andrea was one of the only people whom Ember would allow to touch him but he was extremely difficult with her as well at times.

"Are you ready to hop on?" Asked Klaus softly  

Andrea's face lit up but as she tried to get on Lilac, she found that she almost fell back.

It was at this moment that Klaus went next to her and offered her his hand to help her up.

The little wolf smiled brightly and she took his hand proceeding to get onto the horse.

Just as she had gotten on Lilac she began to loose balance but luckily Klaus set on Lilac properly with a smile before going back to Ember.

The original hybrid climbed up onto Ember and continued to teach Hayley how to ride.

Awhile passed and Andrea was finally getting the hang of things.

"Do you think you're ready?" Asked the ocean eyed gentleman that stood next to Andrea.

The little wolf nodded and began to take off into the woods.

Niklaus snickered giving his iconic smirks before getting onto Ember and riding after her.