As Long As The Night Is Ours

Andrea fell but lucky before she had the time to scream she landed into Klaus's arms.

"See? That wasn't so hard now was it?" Smirked Klaus as he looked at Andrea's eyes

"Yeah yeah whatever.... You say" she said as she looked back at his eyes as she began to loose focus.

He looked at her and his lips turned from a smirk to a look of awe.

Andrea got closer to him then looked down and cleared her throat

"You can out me down now" she mumbled

"Right right" he nodded before slowly setting her down.

"Well what is it you wanted to show me?" She asked tilting her head to the side

"Oh right" he chuckled kept walking "follow me" he said taking a breath in trying to snap himself out of his affections.

Andrea did as told and followed the hybrid as she put on the dresses hoodie on over her head.

The both walked straight ahead until they reached a forest by the back of the castle.

It wasn't very big but the trees had long leaves coming down them and at first that's all one could see which is why Andrea stopped in her tracks.

"I'm not going in there" she said as she looked to the leaves and saw nothing but darkness beyond it.

"And why's that?" Asked the Mikaelson As he raised an eyebrow looking at her

"It's dark...and I have no idea what lies beyond it, what if it's dangerous?" She said as she looked at the leaves

"Well little wolf..... sometimes things are more than they appear to be...." Replied Klaus as he moved the leaves out of the way making a way for them both to go in.

Andrea's eyes looked to the darkness then taking a deep breath in, she went in with Klaus following close behind.

As Klaus had commented things were more than they appeared, he had been right for as they to the other side there was a beautiful small lake with water so clear, one could see right through it.

The trees were shaped to an angle making the little lake look like a little dome that had little fireflies all around the trees making the whole place light up in the night sky.

Andrea looked around in astonishment with her mouth dropping slightly.

Klaus stood next to her looking around

"beautiful isn't it?"

Andrea nodded "Gorgeous" she replied.

Klaus made his way to the grass that was by the lake and he sat down

"Well come on, I don't find standing the whole time to be very comfortable" he said looking back at Andrea. 

"Right right" she chuckled as she went to sit down next to him looking over at the lake.

"How did you....find this place?"

"Well....after being around for sometime you find places where one can sit and well admire"

He said as he looked at the gorgeous beauty that sat next to him.

She smiled faintly and looked down as he cupped her cheek and lifted her chin.

Andrea looked at him and leaned in placing a kiss onto his lips as he returned the kiss looking to her eyes as she blushed.

"You're something else Klaus Mikaelson" she giggled as she hid her tried to hide her blush.

"Believe me love, I know" he said not noticing his smile.

The smile that gave Andrea butterflies in her stomach, the smile that she'd want to forever see.

Klaus and Andrea talked for awhile after that, both telling each other things they had never told anyone before with a few laughs here and there along with a few surprising confessions.

Soon enough both Klaus and Andrea were lying together looking up at the stars.

"You know...you never really scared me I mean I had heard about you but when we met I was only scared of maybe being executed but as for you, I was never really scared."

Admitted Andrea as she looked up at Klaus as she lied right by his shoulder.

"That's very suprising, usually my very name scares people half to death"

"Hmmm well that's not very good it must be pretty lonely" yawned Andrea

"Sometimes however I guess I deserve to be alone there's not exactly an always and forever for a monster like me"

"You aren't a monster to me....maybe alittle drama king but....you aren't a monster... you deserve an always and forever" mumbled Andrea as she curled onto him.

Klaus chuckled at the drama king remark

"I don't think so....." He mumbled as he looked over at Andrea asleep on his shoulder and smiled faintly then sighed

"God Andrea loving you is gonna be the death of me..." He whispered then looked back up at the stars.