That Look

In no time at all there was dancing and chatting filling the ballroom and as Aurora danced with Lord Lucien, Tristan spoke to  his group of comrades about his hunting escapades.

Still linked to his arm Andrea too listened to the stories he told and as bored as she became she knew that she couldn't just leave....women weren't aloud to do so unless they were instructed to.

Watching Andrea from a distance, the hybrid noticed how bored the Labonair seemed and besides that even if he wouldn't admit it....seeing Andrea with Tristan sparked a tiny bit of....
Jealousy.

As the original kept his eyes on Andrea she looked back at him letting out a small smile. 

Klaus smiled back faintly as he made his way over to Tristan.

"Lord De Martel a pleasure to have you come meet with us"

"A pleasure to be here especially when Louisiana has such gorgeous radiant flowers such as this one" The De Martel lord looked at Andrea and placed a kiss on her cheek.

The Labonair flinched as he did so, not use to bring kissed in the slightest.

Klaus felt a slight fit of rage as Tristan kissed her but being who he was he knew he had to keep his calm and so he did.

"Indeed she is quite a beauty" said the hybrid as he placed a kiss on Andrea's hand softly before holding her hand and pulling her close to him.

Andrea, letting herself be pulled, let go of Tristan and leaned onto Klaus's chest.

"In fact she's such a beauty I think I'll be holding onto her for now.."

Tristan was about to speak in objection when Klaus gave him a stare

"I trust that shan't be a problem with you?"

"No....no problem at all" replied Tristan as Klaus walked off with Andrea.

"Thank you..." She whispered

"Not a problem m'lady" replied Klaus cheekily as the two got to the middle of the ballroom.

Andrea turned to Klaus as he held out has hand to dance.

The crescent let out a small smile as she took his hand and with the other, put her hand onto his shoulder.

Both began to dance around and as they looked at each other it was as if everyone and everything else faded and it was just them two dancing away.

Klaus spun the little wolf around as she laughed spinning and spinning.

The song ended and as the next was to begin, Rebekah called for Niklaus to go off with her and after convincing him to go, Andrea was left alone once again.

With absolutely nothing to do, the Labonair wolf stepped out to take a breather as she looked up at the stary night sky.

All the while back inside
Klaus had been asked to dance with Lady De Martel so after being forced to, Klaus took her hand and began to dance.

Aurora knew that the Lord Niklaus absolutely no interest in her and tho he smirked cunningly all the charming, he didn't like her.

Honestly speaking Aurora didn't exactly mind if the lord Niklaus didn't love her, for her heart already belonged to the lord Lucien who had his own kingdom very close to France.

The two danced and spoke of how idiotic it was that they dance.

While this was going on....Andrea had walked in to see the two dancing.

Not knowing what the two were talking about, Andrea simply thought and reminded herself.

They were both royalty and that Andrea wouldn't be able to measure up to Aurora.

It hurt....as Andrea began to force herself to realize how very stupid and knieve she was for believing that her and Klaus would be anything, that she truly was just his present.

Andrea had enough of the ball and without a word she walked out.

Aurora caught a glimpse of Andrea as she left then she turned to Klaus.

"I believe your little friend has gotten the wrong idea my love."

Klaus looked at Aurora and then sighed quietly to himself

"Bloody hell...." He muttered

"I suggest you go check up on her?" Asked Aurora as she spotted Lucien all alone on the other side of the enormous ballroom.

"Wise choice miss De Martel" chuckled the Mikaelson Lord weakly.

The firey red head placed a kiss on Klaus's cheek, bowed then walked off.

Klaus looked towards the big staircase and walked off to find Andrea.