Chapter 2: We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals Pt. 1

"In 5

"In 5..4..3..2.."

"This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for channel 2 news.  Outside of the capital West Bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages."

"Hey man get them behind the counter!"  One of the men told them. Now you put me in a position I don't want to do. Shit!" He yelled in the talkie as Allison skipped behind him and waited while the hostages screamed a bit.

"Hey. Get back with the others." He looked at Allison while she held her hands behind her back.

"I heard a rumor."

"What-what did you say?" He hissed as she leaned in closer to him.

"I heard a rumor that you shot your friend in the foot."

His eyes glazed over as he turned to one of them and held his gun out.

"Hey dude. What the hell?" The guy asked as he was shot twiced making the hostages scream more while while the others appeared.

Luther threw one out the window while Diego ran in.

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives!" Diego yelled at one of them and threw his knives right into one of the men's chest.

Esme stood in front of one of them as he pointed a gun to her.

"Stand down or I'll shoot." He threatened her as she cocked her head to the side a bit than moved her gaze a couple feet away from him.

"What? What are you looking at?!" He followed her gaze as he continued to point the gun at her than looked back at her.

"The Devil is beside you." She commented as he gave her a look.

Esme looked back at the devil as she gave him a nod. The Devil smirked as his eyes turned black and he turned to the man grabbing his arm that held the gun, breaking it.

The man screamed as he was in pain and confused before the devil snapped his neck.

Esme stood in the group as the last man in the room stood on top of the counter waving the gun at them.

"Get back you freaks!"

"Hey, be careful up there, buddy."  Diego smirked at him.

"Get back now!" 

"Wouldn't want you to get hurt."  Allison told him.

"Or what?"  Five appeared behind him than quickly disappeared as the man shot where he sat.

Five appeared behind him with his arms a crossed as the man went to shoot at him but a stapler was in his hand instead of a gun.

"Ooh!  That's one badass stapler!"  Five nodded his head before slamming it in the guys face making him grunt then fall down.