Chapter 9: The Day That Was

"Did she run away.  Did she run away.  I don't know.  If she ran away.  If she ran away.  Come back home.  Just come home."
**Special Chapter Song: Where's My Love by SYML**

"**Special Chapter Song: Where's My Love by SYML**

8:15 am...again

"Is it just us or?"  Diego asked.

"No. It's everyone."  Luther confirmed.

"And what about Esme?"  He questioned.

"We don't know when it's supposed to happen."  He shrugged and Diego looked over to her, who was sipping on her coffee.

"Outside the house everyone died."  Luther continued to discuss it.

Everyone suddenly stopped talking when a portal appeared above them, making everyone step back.

Esme groaned a bit as she crashed into Klaus, making him fall down onto the couch.

"Sorry."  She apologized

Five came crashing down on top of the bar with a suitcase under him. 

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see him too?"

"No. I see him too."  Esme spoke softly as she gripped Klaus' arm a bit.

"Five. Where have you been?" Esme asked.

"I found out who causes the apocalypse." Five told them as Esme let go of Klaus and the siblings huddled around while Allison took the paper from Five.

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison questioned as she looked to Five and the siblings were looking at the paper.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego looked to Five from over Allison's shoulder.

Five took a big chug out of Esme's coffee cup before chucking it across the room.

"I don't know." He murmured.

"Yet." He corrected himself.

"But he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him and we have to do it now."

"How is he connected to the apocalypse?" Luther questioned.

"I don't know." Five murmured and Diego made his way to the front of the group.

"Wait. So you just know his name? That's it."

"That's enough." Five shrugged.

"There's probably dozen of Harold Jenkins in the city." Diego gave him a look.

"Well, we better start looking then." Five glared to Diego and the doorbell went off.