Chapter 6: Man On The Moon

** "I hope you can hear me. I remember it clearly. The day you slipped away. Was the day I found it won't be the same. There you go, somewhere. You're not coming back."
**Special Chapter Song: Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne**

"**Special Chapter Song: Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne**

"This isn't looking good."  Allison spoke from beside Esme who had her arms over her head, shielding herself.

"Can't You rumor them?!"  Diego called from a couple spots over.

"Not when they have infinity amo!"  She shouted.

"We need to get out of here we're basically sitting ducks."  Klaus spoke up from beside Ben.

Esme looked back up and saw one of her demons.

"Guys. I got a plan. When you hear the first scream. Make a run for the next room!" She yelled to them.

"What?" Diego asked.

"Just do it. Ok?!" She gave him a look than looked at the demon.

"Meg..."

The demon smirked as she quickly went to work and when a scream went off they all quickly headed to the exit.

One of the criminals quickly grabbed Esme from behind and slammed her on the ground.

"Bitch." He hissed at her as blood ran down from his forehead.

She quickly kicked his one leg than punched him in the face as she stood up quickly.

The man aimed his gun at her and Ben quickly knocked him to the ground.

"Esme Get Out of here!" He shouted to her.

"I'm not leaving you!" She shouted back and he gave her a small smile before pushing her through the door and slamming it.

"Ben!" She shouted and tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Ben open the door!"  She shouted as she looked at him through the glass door and he started to step back.

"Ben!"  Klaus shouted.

"Ben!"  Esme shouted again and slammed her hands on the door as tears began to build in her eyes as more screams echoed from the room.

Ben was suddenly slammed against the glass door and his eyes were looking in Esmes' eyes.

Blood splattered on the glass door making Esme let out a small cry as Klaus wrapped his arms around her and looked at his bestfriend, tears in his eyes as well.

Blood fell out of Bens mouth and he was yanked off of the door, the only thing left was a big splatter of blood dripping down the glass door, making its way where the Hargreeves kids were standing. The blood puddling at Esme and Klaus feet.