Chapter 7: Number Five

"I can hear you guys arguing from outside

"I can hear you guys arguing from outside." Esme told them as she entered back in the room.

"Did you know about the world ending?"  Luther questioned Esme and she nodded.

"Yeah. But I just found something out."  Her eyes moved to Five.

"Five."  She crossed her arms over her chest and gave him a look as he fiddled with his hands a bit and he sighed.

"Damn evil spirits."  Five hissed.

"What is she talking about?"  Luther questioned.

"When I said that I found your bodies at the academy. I mean I found everyone's but Esme."  Five explained.

"So she survives somehow?" 

"No. She dies before it starts."  Five stood up and paced around a bit.

"So not only is the world in danger. Esme is too."  Luther groaned.

"Esme do you have any idea who would want to kill you?"  Luther asked and she gaped at him.

"Why do you assume someone is going to kill me?  I could die tragically like in a car crash."  She shrugged.

"I highly doubt that's going to happen.  I'm pretty sure someone plans on killing you."  Five looked to his sister. 

"I don't know. I don't have any friends."  She shrugged.

"Ok. Well now on don't go out by yourself. Have at least one of us with you."  Luther told her and she nodded.

Diego bursted in making everyone look over to them.

"Piece of shit."  He grumbled as he made his way down.

"Do you have any idea what you just did?"  He made his way to Five where Esme immediately stepped in front of him and Luther held him back.

"Nope.  Let me...get your ape hands off me!"  Diego growled.

"I can do this as long as it takes for you to calm down."  Luther told him calmly and Diego slowly calmed down.

"Fine."

Luther let him go and looked at him.

"Now, wanna tell us what you're talking about?"  Luther asked while Esme stepped away knowing Five would be alright.

"Our brother has been pretty busy since he got back. He was in the middle of the shootout at Griddy's and than at Gimble brothers."  Diego looked down at Five.

"After the guys in masks attacked he Academy, shooting Esme in the process looking for him He yelled a bit, pointing to his sister than to Five.

"None of which is your concern."  Five told him calmly.

"It is now. They just killed my friend."  No one said anything and Luther turned to Five.

"Who are they Five?"