Chapter 5: Extra Ordinary

Everyone was getting ready for the next mission while Esme leaned against her wall talking to one of her 'friends'

"Esme dear. Who are you talking too?" Mom walked in as she turned her head to her.

"My friend Iyla." Esme answered her.

Iyla looked to Mom and held his hand up, waving with his fingers slowly.

"Ok. Don't stray for too long." Mom told her than headed out.

"You know she couldn't see you right?" Esme asked Iyla.

"I know." He told her with no emotion.

"You should go and I'll go too." He looked to Esme before disappearing.

"Esme come on!" Ben shouted as she put her mask on and ran out of her room.

"Are you sure you're fine Esme?"  Allison asked her as she finished wrapping up her arm.

"I'm fine."  She reassured her.

"It's not like it's the first time it happened."  She lifted up her injured arm and pointed to another claw mark that has been scarred on her body.

"I just need to get out for a bit. Being in this house for too long. Just."  She shrugged.

"I'll be back. Okay?"  Allison gave her a nod.

Esme than grabbed her coat and headed out walking down the street but didn't get too far as she turned her head and saw Klaus going through the trash.

She rolled her eyes and made her way over to him.

"What the hell are you doing?"   She questioned him as Klaus looked to her.

"Well uh."

Five than climbed down the rest of the fire escape as he looked to his brother.

"I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me...I don't care."  Five told him.

Esme smiled at his words.

"Well at least I know I have a sister that cares about me."  Klaus pointed to Esme who stood in front of the dumpster.

"It's Esme. She cares about everyone.  That's why everyone likes her, that's why she's my favorite."  Five told him and Esme smiled more.

"You just made my day."  Esme looked to Five.

"Hey. Hey. You need anymore company today?  I could, Uh clear my schedule."  Klaus changed the topic looking to Five.

"Looks like you got your hands full."  Five held the straps of the bag as Klaus drank from his flask.

"Oh this no. I can do this whenever. I just-."  He fell down in the dumpster.

"I just misplaced something.