Chapt1--- Bump

I was running through the halls, I was late."Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!!" I said running around the empty halls.

I turned and I ran right into a girl, sending her back and her things scattering everywhere.

"Oh my god!" I said. "I am so-"

"Save it." She said, not looking up. "Look, if you wanted to beat me here can we just get it over with because Im late!" She said. I could hear her sniffles.

"No, Im not going to, I'm Luke. Luke Hemmings." I said. She finished picking everything up, as I picked up my own books and beanie.

"I'm Catrina Valentine, but you can call me Cat or Kitty." She said, looking up at me.

She had black hair, with hazel eyes. She was slender, and she had some curves. "Kitty... I like it." I flirted.

"I gotta go-"

"Wait!" I said, I wrote something down on a paper. "Lets hang out."

I handed her the paper and she blushed. I smiled an walked away.

KITTY'S POV

I looked at the number and smiled. I bit my lip and turned away. I walked down the hall.

I just got a guys number. Not a douchebag guy, a nice and cute guy!

I'll text him later. I promise.

"Hello?" Luke asked.

"Hi? Is this Luke?" I asked.

"Uhh... Yeah who's this?" He asked.

"Kitty.." I said. I heard him say yes.

"Oh hey! What's up?"

"Nothing much you?"

"I'm good.. Wanna hang out?" He asked. I mentally screamed yes.

"Sure! Lets meet at the school." I said.

"The lot?" He asked. "See you soon."

I hung up and grabbed my skateboard.

I put on my beanie and changed into shorts and a nirvana tee tucked into the shirt.

I put on my converse. "See you later Carl!" I said to my brother and left.

I saw Luke in the lot. He had his board too. He waved. I lost focus and waved back. I hit a stop sign and fell back.

"Cat!" He said.

I layed there laughing away. He chuckled. "Not funny!" I said.

"Oh really? Said the one who fell over, from hitting a stop sign!" Luke protested. I playfully hit his shoulder.

"Dick."

"Hey! That's not nice!" Luke laughed.

I giggled. "I'm not always nice!" I said.

"Good, because that would be boring," Luke said. "I don't like boring."

"Well then you must absolutely love me because Im the complete opposite of boring." I said. Luke smiled and nodded. I blushed.

This boy...