Chapt15--- Leah

"Leah's here!!" Luke called.

Leah and I were going dress shopping for prom. Michael asked her out to prom and they began dating.

I hugged Leah. "I missed you." I said.

"You saw me last week-"

"No, like.. I've been busy with the guys I never hang with you anymore." I said. She laughed.

"Shut up and lets go dress shopping." Leah said.

"One sec," I said, I ran to Luke and just hugged him. "I love you."

"Love you too baby girl.." Luke kissed my hair and I left with Leah.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Leah chose a light blue dress, that cut off mid thighs, and was tight on her.

I chose a light pink dress, with a lace top, and a sash under the boobs and the rest was loose and frilly.

"It looks beautiful on you." Leah said, speechless.

The dress ended at my knees. I loved it. "I think this ones perfect." I said, starting to cry.

Leah took a picture and sent it to Calum, Ashton, an Michael.

Awe She's crying!!! -M

Luke's gonna love it!!! -A

Luke's with us getting our tuxes, and this dress will go with it perfectly -Sassy Calum!!

I laughed at Calums comment.

I really was crying, this dress touched me. It was beautiful and perfect.

"Okay, lets go buy it and then we can go home." Leah said.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I ran into the house, "YOUR HOME!"

Luke ran throughout the house. "BABE!" He screamed.

He picked me up by my waist, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He crashed his lips onto mine.

I smiled into the kiss. He was jus all around perfect. I pulled away and just hugged him. He laughed. "So I heard you cried?"

"Yeah I did." I said.

He carried me to his room. "Why?" He asked.

"I found the perfect dress.. Then I thought of you, and I just broke down." I said. Luke smiled.

"Awwww! I love you, Catrina." He said.

"Luke.. I love you more than you know." I said.

I was laying down on his bed an he kissed me, and he got on top of me. He deepened the kiss.

He played with my shirt, and he but his lip. He began to pull it up, and he actually pulled it off.

I was shocked. He smiled, he attacked my neck with kisses, a light moan escaped my lips. I thought he wanted to wait?

I fumbled with Luke's shirt, until he yanked it over his hair, not messing up his quiff. He played with his lip ring, but he was gonna take it out. "Leave it." I said. He shrugged and left it in.

Luke layed on top of me, kissing me passionately. His bulge pressed against my shorts. He suddenly stopped.

"I can't believe I let it get this far." Luke said, disappointed in himself. I put a hand in his hair.

"NoNoNo! It's okay. I kinda figured this would happen." I blushed.

"Maybe after Prom." Luke said.

"Maybe." I said. I saw Luke's eyes travel down my body.

"Your beautiful." He said after a while.

"What?" I asked.

"Your beautiful. Your cute, funny, smart, shy, yet outgoing, skinny, perfection in every way-"

"Luke Im not skinny." I said.

"Your a bad liar. Do you see flab here? I definitely don't," Luke growled.

"Really? Your blind." I said.

"Do I have glasses? I didn't know." Luke chuckled.

"You also didn't know Im not wearing a shirt and your not trying to take advantage of it." I said.

"Do I need to?" He asked.

"No.. It's just-"

"Catrina... Are you a virgin?" He asked.

"Yes, but-"

"Yes or no?"

"Yes."

"Then why the buts?" He asked.

"Because I almost let.... Your gonna kill me nevermind," I said.

"No, tell me." Luke demanded.

"I almost let... Well it wasn't me letting him, but my father almost raped me, and then my mum came home, then they split up." I whispered.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It was literally right there. One movement and my virginity was a goner."