Chapt6--- Aleisha

FLASHBACKS

LUKE'S POV

I was walking through the halls. I was in love with Aleisha. Everyone knew.

One day, I caught her cheating on me. Having sex with my ex best friend Douglas. I almost killed myself over her. That's what my mum was talking about.

I changed schools, moved to a new part of Sydney, met Michael and Calum, then met Ashton.

My life was like broken railroad track for my years 15-17. I just got back on track when I moved, and now Im getting involved with a beautiful woman. She's better than Aleisha.

PRESENT LUKE'S POV

"Mum! That's not fair!" I said, tears pouring down my face.

"Lucas I can't move again! You have to end it with her!" My mum said.

"And do what? TRY TO DIE AGAIN?! I can't live without someone telling me, Lucas Focus! Lucas that's not how that goes! Nobody to tell me, 'Luke, what would I do without you?" I said. My mum began crying. Ben came out from his room.

"I can't just end something I love." I said. My mum slammed a fist on the table.

"Then why would you try to end your life?" She asked.

"Because I hate it." I said and walked away.

I heard Ben talking to her. "No, Mum. You don't understand. You and dad are still in love and you have been for many MANY years! Luke's troubled, okay?" He said. "If that girl is the reason he breathes, sleeps, eats, and even LIVES.. Why would you want to take it away?" Ben was out of breath.

I just cried. I bawled my eyes out.

"Mum.. If you take Catrina away from him, I swear to god. I know Luke, he will NEVER talk to you AGAIN!" Ben defended me. I heard mum sigh.

"I feel like gravel. I never gave that girl a chance." My mum said.

I screamed really loud an hit my wall. I made a hole. "He's doing something GO GO GO!" Ben yelled.

I threw my desk chair across my room. My room was actually mostly empty it didn't do any damage.

I quickly put headphones in and turned it up loud. I layed on my bed and Ben and Mum kept trying to get me to talk. I put a hand up and shooed them away.

About an hour passed by and I skyped with Cat.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi!" She smiled widely. I make her happy? Do I?!

"Do I make you happy?" I asked.

"No." She said. "You make me a better me." She said.

"I'm sorry about my mum. She, I... Ill tell you tomorrow." I said.

"Oh... Okay! Luke, Im really sorry but I gotta go, Im super tired and I have to wake up early so I can surprise you with cute wake up messages!" She said and was so excited, it hurt me.

"Yeah, you do that. And I'll answer them with a long paragraph of how much I love and can't live without you." I said. My mum opened my door.

"I love you Luke." She said.

"I love you more." I smiled.

"Impossible!" She giggled.

"Cat... Yes, possible." I said. She blushed.

"CATRINA I SAID GET DOWN HERE OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS AGAIN!" A male screamed from her house.

"Who was that? Are you in trouble?" I said. She started to panic.

"No no no! It's just my dad, I'll be back in five minutes." She said.

During those five minutes I heard screaming, thuds, slaps, and running.

She came back with tears. "Baby, what's happening?" He asked.

"My parents just split up... My dad... He- Luke I have to get out of here!" She started to cry.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"No, he might hurt you! Stay there!" She said and hung up on Skype.

"MOM I NEED TO LEAVE!" I screamed. I grabbed a beanie, my car keys an my mom stopped me.

"What's happened? You seem Worr-"

"MUM NOT THE TIME SHE COULD BE HURT!" I screamed.

Ben ran out. "Someone just called in a murder at 94 Browncraft Parkway." Ben said.

"That's were she lives. SHE COULD BE DEAD!" I screamed, bawling my eyes.

I ran to my car an Ben came with me.

My entire life is at stake, and both of my lives can meet it's date within the next fifteen minutes.