Chapt17--- Prom King and Queen

"Okay guys! Now it's the time of night you've been waiting for! Prom king and Queen!" Kiki yelled.

"Our Prom King? Everybody please welcome..... LUKE HEMMINGS!" Everyone screamed and clapped. Luke ran upstage and Kiki placed his crown on his head. He smiled at me.

"Prom Queen? Miss Catrina Valentine!" Luke smiled at me.

I walked upstage. Kiki placed my crown on my head.

"Now time for the annual King and Queen dance!" Kiki screamed.

Luke and I walked to the center if the dance floor. He put his hands on my waist, and I wrapped my hands around his arms.

"Queen Valentine... I think I like Queen Hemmings more." Luke winked.

"So now your a queen?" I asked. He dropped his face. "I'm kidding baby."

Luke quickly looked at his phone. "Fucking Calum." (This is where Luke finds out about the busted condom.)

"What is it?" I asked.

Luke suddenly became embarrassed. "Nothing, just Calum texted me seventeen times with the eggplant emoji." Luke laughed.

"I know Calum busted your condom Luke. I wasn't going to let it happen anyways." I laughed.

"Oh... I only-"

"Brought it incase? I know." I said. "Luke, Leah told me it was her idea so don't freak out." I said.

"You have some pretty cool friends." Luke said.

"Wrong. Friend." I said.

"What? What happened to your little band group thing?!" He asked.

"Kiki and Tina.. Well, they were making fun of you guys-"

"You and Leah didnt hurt them. Right?" Luke asked concerned.

"I swear we didn't start it." I said.

"Catrina!" Luke said.

"I'm sorry! Kiki said.. Some pretty bad things." I said.

"Like?"

"Not here. We will deal with this later, lets just dance... My King." I said.

"Anything for you My Queen." Luke said.

"Excuse me?" A voice said into the microphone. Luke saw her.

"Oh shit," he said. "I-It's Aleisha."

"Yesterday I was asked out by a very sweet guy! I just wanted to say, Yes Luke Hemmings I'll be your girlfriend!" Aleisha hooted into microphone.

I looked at Luke with teary eyes. "No- Cat-" I took my crown and threw it at him.

"No Luke! I really REALY don't want to deal with this! We're done." I said and ran out.

People looked at me with sympathy.

LUKE'S POV

People looked at me and my friends knew I never asked Aleisha out.

I just broke. It's over. Catrina broke up with me. I ran out of the school gym in tears. I saw Leah, Michael, Ashton and Calum in a group.

I saw Calum see me. I turned and ran.

CALUMS POV

"Guys Lukes bawling his eyes out and he's.. RUNNING TO THE NEAREST EXIT!" I screamed. We all took off after Luke.

I slammed him into the lockers before he made it to the exit. "What the hell Luke?!" Michael asked.

"Just please leave me alone!" Luke said. He genuinely didn't want us around, I could here it in his voice.

"Luke.. Where's Catrina?" I asked.

He cried harder. "Luke- LUKE!" I screamed. He stood up.

"She dumped me OKAY?!" Luke bellowed. I felt horrible now.

Leah looked at her phone. "Luke, she said that she- Shit. I gotta go!" Leah said. I saw Catrina running.

I ran at her and grabbed her. "What happened?" I asked.

"T-This girl came o-onstage and she said-d Luke asked her out and she said y-yes-s." Cat stuttered.

"Luke would nev-"

"That GIRL was ALEISHA!" Luke screamed.

Everybody's attention was turned towards nobody. Luke secretly made a run for it.