Chapt4--- My Love

I ran home crying. I don't know why.

"Mom!" I said. She came downstairs.

"What?" She asked.

"My stupid brother is ruining my life!" I said. She laughed.

"Michael?" She asked, I cried harder.

"He won't let me be with someone who actually likes me for who I am." I said.

"Your not allowed to date," my mum said.

"You know what.... I DONT GIVE A SHIT!"'I said and walked off.

I walked to my bathroom and grabbed a blade. In my wrist I cut out "MY LOVE" in quick, sharp motions.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"You didn't!" Luke whispered to me.

I wore a long sleeve shirt. "I- The truth hurts sometimes right?" I asked.

"Yeah.. It does," Luke said with immense attitude. "Don't talk to me until this is over, that is, if you really like me." Luke said and walked away.

He just walked away. "Well if you really gave a fuck you wouldn't be a dick and walk away." I spat. He turned and began to walk back.

I turned and ran, but here's the thing... I wish I didn't.

"Kitty, stop." He said.

I kept walking.

"Kitty, Stop!" He said louder.

I kept going. "CATRINA STOP!" He screamed. I finally stopped.

"All you had to do was fucking ask nicely you dick." I said. He looked hurt. "I could go tell Michael about all of this..." I said. He looked worried. "But I won't because Im nice." I said.

"I can't believe I fell for you... I don't know what it was, or why it happened, I just refuse to believe that I loved you." I said.

"Please don't-"

"No. Your the school sex-GOD!" I said. "Don't think I haven't heard it."

"It's different with you!" He said.

"I find that hard to believe." I whispered. He nodded.

"Same. I didn't want to fall in love with you! You of all people!" Luke said. "It could have been your little miss popular girl in the group Kiki, or how about Tina? Or maybe even Leah." Luke said.

I slapped him. "DONT TALK ABOUT MY FRIENDS THAT WAY! DONT TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN UNLESS YOU WANT MICKEY TO FIND OUT!" I screamed. I looked to the left and saw my friends. And Michael.

I just looked at Luke. "Shit." He said.

"Shit, shit shit. Fuck, Im sorry Kitty!" Luke said with tears forming his eyes and he ran away.

I ran after him. "Luke wait! Please stop running! Wait!" I said.

Next thing I knew I was slammed into lockers and was knocked the fūck out.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I woke up in a new house. I was in an amazing smelling bed. "Kitty!" Luke said. I got scared.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Your at my house." Luke said. "Don't freak out but your also in my bed!"