Chapt9--- Beating Blue

I ran to the abandoned gates. I saw Catrina. "Catrina get out of here!" I said she pushed me away.

"Leave me alone LUCAS!" She screamed.

"Wow... She knows your name. Not a one night stand? Shocker." Aleisha giggled.

"CATRINA GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" I screamed at her.

"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU!" She asked.

"Because Aleisha it here, and she's coming for you Cat." Aleisha said.

Kitty flinched at the name Cat. I knew something was up. I grabbed her arm and yanked her up "GO!" I screamed.

Before she could turn and run, Aleisha's fist met her face.

"Luke. Your. Mine." Aleisha said.

"You ruined my life. I hate you. I can never bring myself to like you ever again." I said.

That was enough.

Aleisha ran away in tears. I saw Catrina slowly getting up. I helped her up. She pushed me away.

"Just. Please." She said.

Luke it's all your fault. She's hurt and you didn't save her.

Michael came running over. "Aleisha came didn't she." He said.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I wanted to say but didn't. I just got up and ran, embarrassed of my tears.

MICHAELS POV

A FEW DAYES LATER (sponge bob dude voice commentary!)

"Was he... Crying?" Calum asked.

"Yeah dude, he was completely bawling his eyes out. He ran away with streaks of tears." I said. Luke Hemmings cried.

We were sitting in the Hemmings home and waiting for band practice to begin. Kitty also lived here but since they had a fight Liz insisted she stayed in the Guest room until it's over.

"He's never cried before." Ashton said.

"You said Aleisha was there. Could she have hurt Cat and Luke thought it was his fault or something?" Calum said.

"I could've stopped it." Luke said. We turned to look at him. "But I just... Didn't," He said. "Whatever we have band practice lets just do it." Luke said.

"No Luke-"

"Yes Ashton." Luke said nonchalantly.

We began to practice with just Luke and I doing Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings.

Halfway through the song, I saw Kitty quickly and nimbly pounce over the couch to get to the kitchen. I guess I know why they call her Kitty.

After the song Luke got up and said he was hungry. He made his way to the kitchen.

"Oh, uh.. Hi." Luke said.

"Um... Hey." Catrina said to him.

I peeked through the doorway.

Luke had a hand in his pocket and a hand on the back of his neck.

"I miss-" Luke began but Catrina crashed their lips together.

Luke put his hands on her waist. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around him.

They were getting a little too heated but I don't want to ruin their moment.

KITTY'S POV

Luke's tongue swiped across my bottom lip and I denied his access.

He smiled and grabbed my bum making me gasp. Luke took the chance to enter his tongue. I fought for dominance but gave up.

I pulled back and he began to attack me with kisses up and down my neck. "Okay Luke that's enough." I said. He didn't stop. "Luke!" I said a bit louder.

He found my spot on my neck that made me melt and kissed it.

"Luke..." I trailed my voice.

I felt something pressing on my crotch. Both of his hands were in the small of my back. It could only be one thing...

Luke kept attacking the same spot and his boner pressed harder and harder to my crotch. I moaned.

"OH MY GOD SHE GAVE HIM A BONER!" Michael fell off a chair hysterics.

"OH MY GOD SHE HAS A HICKEY!!" Calum died in laughter.

"OH MY GOD SHE BIT HER LIP SO HARD IT'S BLEEDING!" Ashton cackled.

"Aww! She's embarrassed! Aww! LUKE HAS A BOOOONER!!"

"Little Hemmings got excited!"

"She's gotta purple hickey,"

"I can feel the tension."

"What you mean the SEXUAL TENSION????" Laugher erupted again.