Chapt11--- Panic Attack

I sat outside her hospital room, but it hurt hearing doctors at some point freaking out because her line went dead. Doctors looked at me like I was crazy because I screamed every time I heard the soft, agonizingly long beep.

"Mr. Hemmings?" A doctor asked.

I stood up. There were many people around, so I was trying to not make a scene. "I'm sorry." The doctor said.

"What?" I asked.

I saw people's faces drop, they were definitely watching.

"We can't keep Catrina on life support any longer. We are sorry but, she didnt make it." The doctor said.

"No. No no no! Your kidding me!" I said. The doctor shook his head.

"Mr. Hemmings I kid you not. She's gone." The doctor said.

"No! She can't be gone! SHE'S MY ENTIRE LIFE!" I started to get louder.

"Luke! What's wrong?" Michael ran up to me.

"She's gone! She's.. She's.. SHE'S DEAD!" I screamed. I just broke in front of people. Some from school, some not.

Doctors suddenly rushed through the hall we were in. "CODE 274! WE HAVEA SURPRISE REVIVAL!" They screamed rushing into Catrina's room.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hours later I layed in my bed, waiting for the news. I was sent home by my mum because I wouldn't stop flipping out.

"Luke?" A feminine voice called. I looked up. "I-Im Catrina's cousin, Katy. I heard she was gonna be here around like 5?" The short blonde asked.

It was five thirty. "I dunno. I haven't seen her yet. I'm Luke, her boyfriend." I said. She giggled.

"Nice to me you Luke. And don't worry, Im actually a lesbian, so she won't give to what's if we ever somehow hangout. I have a girlfriend actually. Her name is Laura." Katy said.

"Cool. So Catrina had an accident, she had a panic attack and almost died, I haven't heard from it since." I said.

"Why are you here then, Mr Boyfriend?" Blonde asked with attitude. She reminded me of Kitty.

"My mum sent me home because I was screaming and crying." I said embarrassed.

"Oh-"

"We're home!" Michael called out.

"She's asleep right now though." Ashton said. I sighed of relief.

"I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me when she wakes?" I asked.

"Sure thing!" Michael said, not noticing Katy.

"K. Bye." I said and curled into my bed. Soon I was swimming with the darkness that wanted to choke me.. But I was invincible.