Chapt2--- Talent Show

Luke walked me to school today. We had a talent show today, but he didn't know I was in it.

"Luke where were you-" Michael said. "Kitty?" He asked me.

"Mickey?" I asked.

"You guys know each other?" Luke asked. Michael sighed.

"We are step siblings." I said. "I mean, we get along fine but it's these stupid things that bring us together." I said.

"So I'm a stupid thing?" Luke asked.

"No.. Not you.. I just- I- We- Uhhh..." I said. Michael laughed.

"She likes you," he said. I looked like I was gonna kill him.

"She's biting her lip, blushing, and she's looking everywhere and batting her eyes. She does that when she likes someone-"

I turned and ran. "Wait! Kitty!" Luke said. I stopped and Luke ran up to me.

"I don't care if you like me, I think it's cute. I'm just not ready for a girlfriend right now.. No hard feelings?" He asked. I nodded and walked away.

"Good Afternoon! Today is the 2014 Norwest Christian College Talent Show!" Our principle said.

I saw Luke in the crowd. "You look nervous." Kiki said.

Kiki is a Kiwi girl. She's 5'4, blonde hair, Green eyes. She had a butt and small boobs. She was so funny!

"Yeah," Leah said. Leah had brown hair, blue eyes, 5'5 and serious curves.

I nodded. "Michael is out there.. So his best friend. Luke Hemmings. I-I-"

"Don't tell me you like a GUY!" Kiki said. I smiled and blushed.

"Okay, next up... "Black and Blu" Doing a cover of All About That Bass by Meghan Trainer!" Someone announced.

The auditorium was dimmed. I heard Michael cackling. I stood in the center with my guitar.

Our friend Tina, who was American, was on the drums. Kiki had her Bass, and Leah had her guitar.

I was the Lead Singer. I was frightened,

You know I'm all about that bass bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass bout that bass, no treble,

I'm all about that bass bout that bass no treble, I'm all about that bass...

The lights went on and the girls and I started out cover officially.

I turned and saw Luke's face light up.

I think it's pretty clear, I ain't no size 2

But I can shake it shake it, like Im supposed to do!

I saw Michael staring at Leah. I laughed. Luke was staring me down. I met his gaze and he winked at me.

You know my momma she told me don't worry about you size

She said boys like a little more booty to hold through the night

You know I won't be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll

But if that's what your into then go ahead, move along!

We finished the song and people actually liked it. I saw my ex boyfriend staring at me, shaking his head. He gave me a fist and I knew what was coming. I ran off the stage.

"HELP! HELP ME!" I screamed.

My ex, Derek, pushed me. "AGGH!" I groaned.

"You think your so cool huh?! Being able to sing? Well you sing like SHIT! You hear me? SHIT! That's all you are you worthless son of a-- OOF!" I heard his body fall.

"How fucking DARE YOU talk to her that way!" Luke screamed at him.

Derek kicked Luke. Luke got on top of Derek and started hitting him. Luke got off realizing what just happened.

"Kitty- I didn't mean to hit him! I-" I cut him off with a hug.

"Thank you." I said. "I-I gotta go." I said.

"No! Let me walk you home again!" Luke suggested.

"Luke, I don't want to take you from your friends." I said.

"But-"

"No. Go hang out with them. I'll text you okay?" I asked. He nodded.

He pulled me into a hug. I saw Michael down the hall. Luke backed away and kissed my cheek.

I smiled. "Bye Luke."

"Bye... Cat." Luke blushed. "Oh. Hi Michael," he said, embarrassed.

I heard Michael talking to him. "Dude! I told you NOT to pick up my sister!"

"I can't help it. She's nice.. I already lied to her about not being ready to have a girlfriend for you. You just want to make me miserable and break a girls heart huh?" Luke asked.

"Kitty? You okay?" Leah asked. Michael heard Leah's name and all the guys ran up here.

"I-I gotta go!" I said, tears starting to form in my eyes. I walked down the hall.

"Okay. Hemmings! What did you do to her? She hasn't cried since her pet turtle died!" Kiki asked.

"Shit! She must've just heard us Michael. Thanks ALOT!" Luke said. "Cat! Wait!" Luke screamed and ran after me.

He took my hand. I pulled away. He took my hand again. I pulled away. He grabbed me by my waist.

"Wait." He said. "I didn't want to lie to you. Michael didn't want me to be with you, and he IS your bro-"

"Stop," I said.

"I'm sorry." Luke said.

"Michael accomplished something. He got you to break my heart." I said as just started bawling. I ran away.