Chapt20--- Treehouse (GRAPHIC)

Luke told me to meet him in this treehouse in his backyard. I climbed nimbly up the tree, and safely made it to the top. I saw a guitar, four beanbags, a blanket, and a picnic basket.

I admired the fairly large treehouse. "Is she up there?" A male asked.

"I dunno, but if she isn't Ill just wait for her." Another guy said.

I looked out the door, and stood on the balcony. "Hi!" I said.

Luke and Michael stood down at the bottom. "See ya man." Luke said.

I was actually on birth control, so if he stupidly picked up the busted condom...

Luke climbed up, he smiled at me when he got to the bottom. "Do you like it?" He asked.

He shut the treehouse door. I let the fabric fall over the windows.

Luke took my hand. "Catrina. I'm so, SO sorry for what happened yesterday. I would never, EVER ask another girl out. I can't even imagine me being with anyone other than you." Luke said. He took both of my hands.

"I love you and only you." Luke said.

"Luke... I-I don't know what to say. I'm really speechless." I said.

Luke smiled. "It's okay. I just want you to know... Catrina? I don't know what I would do without you." Luke whispered. He leaned in and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back.

This got a lot more heated than I thought I would. Before I knew it his shirt was off and so was mine.

I played with his jeans. "Fuck Luke skinny jeans? Really?" I asked.

He swiftly unbuttoned them and removed them. He deepened our kiss by pressing me against him. I could feel his hard-on against my shorts.

I suddenly got worried. "Don't be scared okay?" Luke asked. "I'll be gentle I promise." Luke assured me.

I slipped my shorts off and Luke smiled. "Are you really up for this?" He asked me. I nodded.

"I want this. Now." I said. Luke slid my underwear down.

"Okay... I'm going to go super slow so you can adjust okay?" Luke asked.

"Okay." I said. Luke turned around and pulled his boxers down. I started to freak out. I heard a package open.

"Luke?" I asked.

Luke turned around. He was huge. I got even more frightened. "Yeah?"

"I-I-"

"It's gonna be okay. You really don't need to do this if to you-"

"No I do.. I just don't know what to do." I said. Luke tucked a hair behind my ear.

"I'll help you." Luke said. I connected our lips and immediately I tasted the grape gum. I smirked.

Luke picked me up and set me on a table. He positioned himself at my entrance. I wrapped my arm tightly around his neck.

"Ready?" He asked me.

I nodded. Luke slowly slid himself in, and I winced in pain. Luke stopped. "Are you okay?"

"Just- Just gimme a sec." I said.

"Okay, princess." Luke said.

Once the pain was gone I spoke. "Okay, Im good." I said.

Luke thrust in and out, stopping once in a while to make sure I was okay. Eventually, the pain turned into pleasure.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sorry guys that's as far as I can go with that. I felt uncomfortable after that haha. I hope you liked it a but though?