Chapt22--- Vomit Monday

I spent the rest of my day feeling horrible. Leah skipped school and came over to my house.

"And- And what if he fucks another girl at- No... I have to trust him." I said, stopping myself.

"I have a feeling you think something's up?" Leah asked.

"No.. I know he wouldn't do anything, but.. What if Kiki and Tina try something? I- I can't lose him Leah." I said.

"You won't, I promise." Leah said.

"He will be home very soon.. I'm worried. What if he just hates me all of a sudden?! I was so rude to him this morning." I said.

I layed in Lukes bed and started to tear up. "I'm worrying over nothing," I said. Leah nodded.

"I'm gonna go get some water. Want any?" She asked. I nodded.

She walked downstairs and screamed. "LUKE YOUR FACE WHAT THE HELL!" She screamed.

"SHHH! Do you have some foundation or something so I can cover this up?" Luke asked. "I don't want Cat to find out about this, please. It would kill her!"

"You can't cover up a busted lip!" Leah said. Luke hushed her again.

"Shut up! Is she awake?" Luke asked.

"Yeah! I'm awake. Luke Hemmings what is going on!" I asked from behind him. He whipped around.

Cut eyebrow, busted lip, black eye, red punch mark.

"Well it's not my fault!" Luke said.

"Who's is it then?" Leah asked.

"Drew's!" Luke said.

"Drew Moreta?" I asked. Luke nodded.

"It's that you-"

"Shut up Leah," I said.

"He told me his ex was a whore and that I dated her before. I've only dated two girls." Luke said.

"He said horrible stuff about you, Cat. He said you sent him nudes, gave him all the head he wanted, and he... I can't even finish." Luke said.

"So I pushed him. It's just branches from there, I guess. I... I did it for Catrina. He can't just pick on my girlfriend like that." Luke said.

Luke and Leah didn't know I got bullied by him. They kept arguing.

"I get bullied everyday." I whispered.

Luke turned to me. "You what?" He asked. I sighed.

"I get beat up every day. I get made fun of every day. I-I don't know what to anymore guys." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Luke asked.

"Or at least me?" Leah asked. I shrugged. I shook my head.

"I don't want to talk about it. All I needed from you guys was to know what's happening. I will be fine, I-"

I turned and ran to the bathroom. I once again threw up. Luke sighed.

"Why her? She can't harm a fly!" Luke said. He turned to hide oncoming tears.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Luke I'm fine."

"No your not! You act like your okay but I can tell your not! I see the cuts, Catrina. It hurts to know you even thought of that." Luke said, standing up. I wanted to bring up his suicidal days.. But I just couldn't.

"I just.... I just don't even know what to say to you!" I said. Luke grabbed my cut wrist. I winced in pain. He let go.

"Let me take the blades. Get rid of them. For good?" He asked me. I shook my head. "Why not?!"

"Because what if I fail?" I asked. Luke took my hands and moved closer to my burning up body.

"At least you tried. All I'm asking is for you to try-"

"No your not! Your trying to force something that won't happen that easily! The longest I can go without doing it is about a month." I said.

"Look.. Leah-"

"SNEAK ATTACK!" Leah screamed and pushed me to the ground and pinned me down.

Luke ran to my room. I heard a jar shaking with clanging metallic objects hitting each other.

I pushed Leah off me. "No you guys don't understand-"

"Yes I do! I can't keep being your friend if all you do is hurt yourself!" Leah said. "I stopped, you can stop!"

"NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!" I said, Luke walked in.

Michael followed behind him. "They took them didn't they?" He asked.

I nodded. "You guys don't understand. She needs to at least once a month." Michael said calmly.

"What?" Luke asked.

"She has... Issu-"

"DONT!" I said.

He continued. "Issues we can't have medication for. We don't exactly know what's going on but she's afraid that if we take her to the doctors they will put her in a mental institution." Michael said. I stated crying.

I ran to my room. I bawled my eyes.

He continued. "All she has ever known was hate. She has nightmares every night. No, whenever she sleeps. She does it to keep herself in check. To make sure she's in reality, not a dream." Michael said.

I ran to my bathroom and threw up. I felt a hand on my back. It was Luke.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know.. Your not crazy, your just scared. I understand now." Luke whispered. He slipped something into my pocket.

I felt a sharp edge. It was a blade. I shook my head. "I'm going to stop." I said. Luke looked shocked.

"Keep it. If you ever need a check... Only one cut. Please. I can't keep seeing the hundreds of scars, the empty bottles of foundation, the loss of blood." Luke said.

I nodded. "I haven't had the nightmares in a while." I said.

"What?"

"They stopped. It's weird. They stopped for about a week so far." I whispered.

"Good. Sleep with me tonight. We have school tomorrow." He said.

I nodded and he carried me bridal style to his room.

He curled up next to me, and held me tightly. "You haven't done your homework." I said.

"Neither have you, so I will see you in detention tomorrow." He whispered, seductively. I wiggled my bum. He groaned. "Stop." He said.

I wiggled for about five minutes until I him gasp, and moan, and him twitch.

He got up and was shocked. "You didn't-"

"Just give you a buttjob? Haha I think I did." I said.

"It was cute." Luke said. "Now if you excuse me.. I have a mess to clean."

"That's a first." I laughed.

He chuckled as I hear him open his drawers and pull clothes on.

He came up behind me, and began to rub me through my shorts. "Luke..." I warned him. He hushed me.

"Shh.. Relax." Luke whispered. He kissed my neck softly.

"N-No." I stuttered.

"Shhh! Calm down..." Luke whispered huskily.

This is going to be a long night.