Chapt8--- Lied

Ben lied.

If Luke loved Aleisha enough to kill himself over it, no.

He didnt.

He was upset because it was his best friend. His girlfriends trust, loyalty, respect, gone. His friends title as even existence gone.

I am never letting go if Luke. Never.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I woke up to warm kisses being left from the corner of my mouth to my collarbone. I looked up. Lucas.

He kissed one spot, and I melted. "Luke." I moaned softly.

"I'm gonna save that spot for later," Luke chuckled. "Dork."

I gave him a look. "Do you want me to tell you now? Or did Ben cover it all?" He mumbled. I kept my distance.

"What-"

"I know he told you, I wasn't asleep ok? He told you pretty much everything. But what he didn't say was that my best friend, who fucked Aleisha.. My first love.. Got the bitch pregnant." Luke chuckled.

"That's what happens when your not smart," I said. Luke licked his bottom lip. "How." I said.

"How-"

"How did you try to kill yourself?" I asked. He bit his lip ring.

"I-I tried to h-Hang myself." Luke whispered. "I.. I get it if you don't want to be with me anymore."

"Don't you even say that!" I said with tears fumbling in my eyes. "I can handle this! You might think I can't but I can." I said.

"Why are you crying though? There's no reason to cry!" Luke began to get a bit angry.

"It hurts to know that you loved someone enough to almost end your LIFE over her! It hurts, to hear your boyfriends brother and mum say, 'He was in love with her so much he looked like he could have never loved again,' and have to TAKE IT like your invincible." I said.

"It hurts to know your boyfriends ever loved someone more than you," I said and he silenced. He shook his head.

"No, you don't understand-"

"I do Luke. I understand. But you only see things from your point of view and not from anyone else's." I said. "I'm sorry Luke. I really love you." I said.

"I gotta go." I said. I turned and ran away, towards the abandoned gates.

I sat on the cold floor and leaned on the graffitied wall.

What if I DONT understand? What if I DONT see his point of view? What if I AM a terrible girlfriend?

LUKE'S POV

She's right. But yet so wrong.

I love Kitty more than I did Aleisha. But she's right.

It would hurt to know her boyfriend was so fucked up he tried to kill himself over a girl. What am I saying?

I never loved Aleisha.

I as bullied in grade nine, until grade ten. Aleisha took me under her wing and made me not bullied.

I guess you could say, I used her. And then when she cheated on me, The bullying began again. I tried to kill myself over that hate I got.

"She was so wrong. But I can't blame her-"

A female voice spoken. I turned around. "Aleisha."