Chapt18--- The LH Tree

Hours later we found Luke on a branch with a rope. We were spying on him.

He just broke down again. "Goddammit. Why can't I keep a girl for me than a fucking month!" Luke said. He picked up his phone and dialed someone.

"Hey mum... I-I just wanted to say something." Luke sniffled. "Yeah Im fine mum. But... We... We broke up."

"Okay mum. I'll be home in a few minutes. I love you mum." Luke said.

He dropped the rope and began to climb down. Next thing we knew he was falling. "SHIT!" Luke screamed.

Michael, Ashton and I ran to try to help him.

"I'm sorry guys.. I-I love you guys." Luke said. He began to walk away.

"I'm sorry." Catrina said. She turned and walked off.

CATRINA'S POV

I walked into the house and Luke's mum saw me. "Honey... What happened?" She asked, seeing my smeared streaks of makeup.

"I-I ruined my life is what happened." I said. She frowned.

Luke walked in behind me.

"Mum- Cat?" He asked.

I ran to my room in tears. "Give me one second, Lucas. I'm going to go stop her crying and then I'll help you okay? I just want to save your relationship-" Luke cut her off.

"What relationship Mum? It's over." Luke said. "I don't want to be titled anymore. I don't want to date. I'm tired of getting hurt!" Luke said louder.

I ran down to Luke and his mum. I stared at Luke. "It wasn't your fault." I said. "I was stupid."

Luke looked saddened. "I don't need your pity-"

"Shut the hell up Hemmings. I want to fix things. I-I can't live without you." I said. Luke shook his head.

"No! This is exactly what road Aleisha and I went down! Stop messing with my head!" Luke said. I remembered he was bi-polar.

"Luke, calm down. Your having an episode." Liz said.

Luke just screamed.

I walked up and wrapped my arms around him. He just broke. "I'm sorry Catrina! I never asked her out, and I love you and only you! Yeah I did love Aleisha but Im IN love with you!" Luke sobbed into my hair.

"Shhhhhhh... It's okay baby. It's okay." I said as the guys walked in.

"Episode?" Michael mouthed to me.

I nodded. "Luke, Im here, and I'm not going anywhere."

"Can we stay together? An not break up?" Luke asked, stuttering.

"Who said we ever did." I whispered. Luke held me so close I became sleepy,

We walked to his room, and I took off my makeup.

I undid my hair, and pulled it into a ponytail. Luke changed right behind me.

I slipped out of my dress and felt hands on my waist. Luke gently kissed my neck from behind. "I love you." He whispered into my ear.

I was standing there, pressed against a shirtless Luke, in my bra and underwear.

I instantly became shy at his touch. "Why so shy?" He asked. "Do I have that big of an effect on you?"

"Yes." I said.

Luke backed away and kissed my cheek. "Nice to know." Luke said.

I slipped one of Luke's shirts on. The white one with the smiley. I decided to sleep bottomless.

Luke still had no shirt on. I curled up next to him and he held me tightly.

"God I love you." I whispered an fell into the darknesses tight embrace.