Chapt5--- Long Way Home

I started to panic. "What? For how long was I sleeping?" I asked, not knowing I was knocked out.

"You weren't sleeping. You ran into lockers pretty damn hard and hit your head. I just carried you to my car and then brought you here." Luke chuckled. I started to panic.

"My mum doesn't know where I am Luke!" I screamed. He shook his head.

"It's.. About 5:30. I texted your mum off of your phone saying you were gonna stay at a friends for the night, if you want to stay that is?" He asked.

"Thanks, and uhh..." Should I stay, or should I go? I just made a choice without thinking. "Why not?" I asked.

He smiled. "Where do you wanna sleep?" He asked.

"I don't know.." I trailed.

"With me or no is what I meant." He laughed. I smiled.

"With you." I said. "I-I get anxiety attacks at night." I said.

He smiled. "Cool." He said.

"Wanna go watch a movie?" He asked, "In my room or the living room?" He asked again. I blushed.

"Lets go to the living room." I said. He took my hand and walked me to the living room.

He kissed my hand gently. "Cat, I really like you." He said.

"Luke.. I really like you too-"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Did you even have to ask?" I asked and hugged him. He kissed me but I pulled back.

"I-I'm sorry Catrina-"

"No I was just shocked." I said. He bit his lip ring and played with it a little bit. I smiled. "Fuck that's hot-"

"Luke who's this?" A boy asked.

"Ben... Hey... This is Catrina, Cat, or Kitty or whatever you wanna call her." Luke blushed. Ben laughed.

"I'm his girlfriend." I said. Luke was behind me, with his hands on my waist. Ben nodded.

"She's cute." Ben said. I blushed. "Wow.. Easy blusher, you can easily make her fall in love with you second by second." Ben said.

"I already do. Just by looking at him." I said, looking up at Luke.

"So you love with your eyes?" Ben asked me curiously. I smiled.

"No, I love Lukes eyes." I said. Luke smiled. Ben frowned.

"You finally chose a good one. I'm not gonna let this one be a one night stand okay?" Ben asked,

"She's mine, my girlfriend, moi, meeeee! Mine mine mine mine mine!" Luke said like a little kid.

I poked Luke's cheek. "DICK!" He screamed and started tickling me.

"AHH! LUKE STOP ET! HAHAH! BEN HELP MEEEE!" I screamed.

Ben tackled Luke and we all started laughing. Luke came up to me and gently placed his lips on mine. His warm soft lips moved in sync against mine. His hand moved a piece of stray hair from my face.

"Ew kissing!" Ben screamed.

I heard footsteps then other footsteps.

LIZ'S POV (RARE)

I heard Ben scream "Ew Kissing!" And he ran to his room.

I went to the living room and there was My Baby Lucas. He was was just pulling away from a kiss. "Your cute." He said. The girl smiled.

"No, your cute."

"No your cute!

"Your cuter!" The girl laughed.

"Lies!" Luke laughed. He began to tickle the girl. She laughed.

About a minute later his legs were across her stomach and he was tickling her like crazy.

"SAY IT!" He screamed.

"SAY WHAT?!" She screamed back.

"LUKE IS AMAZING AND HE WILL BE THE BESTEST BOYFRIEND OF ALL TIME AND HE SHOULD BE THE KING OF SYDNEY!" Luke laughed.

"Never!!" The black haired girl said. Luke tickled her even more. "LUKE IS AMAZING AND HE'S THE BEST BOYFRIEND THERE WILL EVER BE AN HE SHOULD BE THE QUEEN OF SYDNEY!" The girl said. Luke got off.

"Hey wait! You said Queen-" Luke stopped and saw me. I noticed his hand was grazing her fingertips.

He connected there hands and he held it tightly. "Mum..." He trailed his voice. I shook my head.

"Don't.. Luke.. After Aleisha, you said you were done with girls because you didn't want it to happen again." I said.

"Mum.. You don't understand-"

"No Luke. But if this ends badly.. I don't want to see another woman in this house okay?" I asked.

"I-Im sorry Ms. Hemmings." The girl said softly. I put a hand up.

"No. I'm sorry. You need to go, I have to talk to Lucas and this isn't going to end well." I said.

"Okay..." She said.

"MUM THIS ISN'T FAIR!" Luke protested. "If I want to be with-"

"SAVE IT LUCAS!" I screamed. "Get her out. Please?" I asked. Luke was tearing up.

"Fine.." He said so softly, I knew that if he spoke any louder he would burst into tears. The girl was already waiting for Luke at the door.

"Wait-" Luke said.

"Luke, you heard your mum. I have to leave." She spoke.

He put a hand on her waist. His other hand grazed her cheek with his thumb.

"I know. What I wanted to say is..." Luke trailed his spice. He gently kissed her. He pulled away and said, "I love you."

The girl was speechless. "Luke.. I-I love you." She said.

He's just like his father.