4

(WARNING SEXUAl CONTENT BE AWARE!!)

after i finished editing i went to take a shower i wasnt really paying attention when i heard someone open the shower curtain i tuned around to see mike he looked like he was mad. but i didnt know why.

he grabbed my wrist and asked him what are you doing he slapped me leaving my face red. he started to kiss me i pulled him away and told him to stop i kicked and screamed but no one had heard me. he stuck his 3 fingers up while he was kissing my neck. every time i yelled and kicked he would hit me and slap me till i was red and bleading. he too off all of his clothes and stuck him in me i kept screaming and he just kept hitting me. one he was done he told me to never tell anyone about it i agreed.

when he left i sat down on the shower floor crying while squeezing my legs up against my chest i looked at all the bruises he gave me. i just sat there thinking about why he would do that.

i heard a knock on the door so i quickly got up and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. when i answered the door it was jake he said he had heard me and asked what was wrong i told him that i was thinking about my parents he hugged me and told me it was going to be ok. he then told me that they were gonna go and hang out around town and asked if i wanted to go i said yes. i told him to let me get dressed so he left downstairs.

(jakes POV)

i knew emily was lying bc when i hugged her she had bruises all up and down her arms and legs and her lip was bleeding. plus i heard screaming from my room but i thought one of the roomates were just filming. i was scared for her and i was so curious of what happened. i didnt really think about it anymore but i still wanted to know what happened.

(back to emilys POV)

i got done getting dress

 i cleaned up the blood and just left the bruises bc i dont think anyone will notice in the dark

i went downstairs ready to go apparently we were going to film a music video in mcdonalds lets see how this goes.

first we had to record the track i didnt want a verse so i told colby andnhe said that i can still be in the music video and i can do a small verse with him bc he wanted me to be counted in.

then we drove back and forth to film parts we all decided to wear track suits and flex around my bros corola the funniest thing ever. when we got done filming we all went to eat IN MCDONALDS. while we were eating i sat down by Aaron and jake.

Jake saw a bruise on my hand and it led into my sleeve he lifted up my sleeve with a shocked look on his face. i pulled my sleeve down super quick and led him out side. i told him about everything and how he cant tell anyone about this. he promised me he wouldnt tell and told me he'll deal with it.

after we went home and i went to bed.